The epicenter

Purple text in this one but red text on the main post?

we are now in the insanity 5 regionā€¦ is this game broken?
I think what happened is when vetex added the ā€œinsanity does no dammage when applied from potionā€ he made a oversight and it deals no dammage everā€¦

1 Like

oh well? idk, I am also barely managing 5 FPS

(because red is the color of The Far Reaches for all i know it could be lag, but consulting the others they said red also, but they were the laggiest out of everyone)
But for documentation the people here are: coolgreen106
Badger_Football
Bucketnames_reborn
jectile
walksanator (me)

He is here with us

Unfortunately you will not find anything going in that direction. The Epicenter spawns in a random location in the Far Reaches each server. I can confirm this is real though, and you are the first documented party to reach it. Not even any of us testers have found it, so document it well. For we are hungry for lore

39 Likes

tester confirmed LETS GO

We Did it

We were searching for mimhere yet found the epicenter
Congrats to the team

and the (kinda clickbaity title) video from jectile

1 Like

Squeaker island

oh and as a note: we found 0 islands during this expidition somehow

I think Our captain has actually gone insane
they are convinced Mimhere exist. WE GO BACK

Doesnā€™t beat thisā€¦

(I watched a livestream on discord and got an immediate SS of it, this is possibly Apoclypse Bringer or some shockwave magic. Thereā€™s a second video of this magic in action, it will basically destroy all your limbs and each move deals 500+ damageā€¦ ITS REAL!!)

Itā€™s not aether lightning broā€¦ :sob:
Wouldā€™ve loved it

1 Like

We going at it Again

wait this is awesome what the hell

kind of funny to think that the war seas are THIS close (relatively) to the epicenter, though
makes me wonder if itā€™ll become a bigger plot point in the story- wait HOLY SHIT GO TALK TO THE GUY WHO TELLS YOU ABOUT IT IN SAILORS LODGE NOW

i mean nothing will change probably but itā€™s worth a shot

good idea

sadly does not change

damn it. :[

ITā€™S REEAAAALLLL

Iā€™d honestly LOVE to see the epicenter have a sort of spiritual boss for finding it.
However itā€™d be as strong as one of the raid-bosses and possible respawn lives because you know, its the epicenter, where it all started and its more unstable stage

2 Likes