The epicenter

Fight

DURZA — PRIME

FIRST PRIME SOUL

He is the reason the dark sea exists after all

10 Likes

We found it again.

how the hell
so it’s on a random spot super far out in the map (so if you go east when it’s west you WON’T find it) and you find it twice within the same day? are you circling the map or something?

so far I did learn this:

Random spot in the I4 - i5 section
Increased spawn rate with more players
(Circle the map)
It spawns like every other island
(Possibly only one spawns, other ones won’t spawn)

The one thing i cant wait to see is the updated and new wiki page

Better poop your pants

1 Like

good thing

Weird, Epicenter cannot be in 4 insanity range, cuz there is 5 insanity range exist, which means that explosion happened somewhere else and not at the Epicenter. Real Epicenter should have highest possible pollution lore wise.

Insanity 5 range is the point of no return, the BOUNDARY of the Dark Sea equivalent to the old boundary before Dark Sea was added, meaning it would be inexplorable in that range. I think thats why its in the Insanity 4 range and not the 5th. I think the 5th canonically doesnt exist, it just serves as the game’s boundary

Makes sense. Maybe it is exist as a limit of protagonist’s mind power. Not in terms of strenght, but in terms of how long he is surviving there.

Or it doesnt exist at all, I think thats how it is. I mean, the Epicenter is in Insanity 4 range, meaning thats supposed to be the deepest part of the Dark Sea. Theres nothing deeper than that.

guys ive been sailing for like an a hour and found no islands could I be heading towards this

not mimhere island unfortunately :sleeping:

1 Like

So it means that if you find it, you can easily go back to it, because it doesn’t move

Well yes but not really. You have no sense of direction in the Dark Sea since your compass spins, you can only rely on the direction you went in and the Dark Sea compass which is like the bare minimum for being able to know if you’re sailing in the right direction. Unless you’re some tryhard that navigates with the sun/moon (which are still on the sky in the Dark Sea) I don’t see this being easy, especially since you’ll have to sail for 1-2 hours and a server only lasts for so long. It will also get a new location on a different server so good luck finding that epicenter again :frcryin:

vetex should add a “switch” item that makes your dark sea compass point towards the epicenter, make it only findable at the epicenter so it is a “find it once and you get to come back”

why the strikethrough?

because this is a half joking suggestion

i guess the epicenter does exist

huh.