Close

WoM had it and not AO

Flight

pigeon

execution or france?

That chop thing was one of my options

nar

close

A blade? (I’m surprised that chop was a good guess)

nar

decapitate?

thats very close

damn yall really seem to be getting into it.

so to help with discussion, I’ll let you guys try to guess my favorite epithet I have ever gotten

no, you cannot “guess” it sock and the other people I told it to, that’s just unfair

this word has quite a bit gained from interpretation, but then again the added stuff I have thought of probably makes it easier to guess

My epithet makes me always be set alight whenever I die, and I will rise out of the ashes. Fire is something I can create and control. I can destroy anything through any means. I can help anyone if I personally believe in it, but doing so will harm me in some manner.

is it see

View?

like how you can see from other people’s point of view?

Rebirth?

nope! slightly close but only due to the word relating to something I associate this word with

try and think of what all the parts can be related to

Phoenix?

further from the word

try to get all your guesses in one post as to not inflate the posts here

1 Like

Alright lets try another one

I can accelerate the rate at which something will eventually end, whether it be the lifespan of a living creature, how long it will take for the universe to end, etc. This ability also allows the manipulation of destruction, however the rate of this destruction cannot be manipulated by the prior ability, and depends on the significance the thing may hold

take a guess

decay?