The Epithet Game (but better)

kind of a better version of an older version of this, but what the epithet game is is pretty simple in concept, pretty much guessing a word based off abilities someone came up with related to the core word.

The rules are simple: you use a random word generator like this one, then generate 3 words. pick which one you like the most, and come up with different abilities and other such things that are all related to your “epithet”. Then, you try and guess the other words that people come up with. Don’t reveal the word in the paragraph describing what you can do with your epithet, because that’s not fun.

You can go as far as you’d like with your abilities, as long as it can feasibly be linked to that word through some serious interpretation, such as for example: say your epithet is Twilight. Well, twilight is between day and night, and those are a cycle. So, what if you can control any cycle an object is in?

These kinds of things are perfectly fine and absolutely fair game! Go crazy! if it makes the slightest amount of sense, go for it!

I hope this doesn’t die in a day like the last one

1 Like

I got “fornicator” as one of my first words

I can see everything and anything, I can’t read people’s minds, but I would usually be able to tell what they are thinking.
Nothing can hide from me, but still, my power is unnoticeable.

(I got two really overpowered words, the other being “exempt”, but I chose this one instead)

I can make anything delay any action for some time. If strong enough, I can cancel the action entirely.

Epithet:

Reluctance

my guesses:

• guess
  • predict
  • omnipresent
  • spectator

Subjective?

I would have to say for this one suspend maybe

This sounds a lot like 3rd Person Omniscient POV

1 Like

I don’t need to walk as often. However, I’m scared of heights so maybe I’ll walk instead. Useful but not powerful.

I can cause almost anything possible to happen, to happen. I can curse others and decide exactly how they will die, or bless others and give them everything they will ever want. The way that these events happen can very in extreme ways and are often completely indirect.

My epithet is Fortune (before you click atleast take a guess)

No but one is quite close

Nope

Procrastinate?

Hover?

Mistake?

Eh a little bit warm but nope (if you give up you can check the spoiler)

I can illuminate the minds of others with good ideas or better decisions, or ones that benefit both parties between me and my opponent.

Advise?

I can run over, but not with legs. I can shoot, but not with a gun. I can drive, but I’m more controlling. I’m only green, but not one color
Sorry this is really bad lol

Game?

No :skull:

Ghost?

Nope

I can control fire, hot air, and any objects that are hot. I can also heat up any matter.

My ephit is: heat

I have a guillotine!

it was cut