The Exalted

Hey everyone, first i’d like to preface this with the fact this is not a recruitment post, its an open inquiry. Some of you may remember The Exalted, a guild from world of magic that had a bit of discourse on here, regarding our leader whose name began with Aur and ended with Oxide. I just came back to these forums and i figured i’d shed a bit of light on what happened with all of that

At Auro’s “Quantity over Quality” phase, when we had 900 discord members, he was rapidly losing supporters as this forum and the guild hub discord clowned him real hard. Eventually, at the loss of our guild admin at the time who i will not name, i took the position of guild admin. at which point i had gained a following in turn. eventually leading to me usurping leadership of The Exalted.

We Banned Auro and eventually, we purged the members to about 50. but at this time it was the dry spell when arcane odyssey was announced but far far away. we attempted to rebrand into “Valorous” in order to remove the negative connotations of our previous name but people had just lost interest. we barely hit 10 guild members and we all gave up.

When arcane Odyssey released, we all got a fresh interest in the game, and i think we’re doing well now. Stable infamy, active members (albeit only 20 now.) Genuinely enjoying the game. Now we are the Verdant Sailors, and i ask every single person who was on this forum in August 2020 to reflect on that time, think of the events, and if you had participated in that whole debacle, to think about things you said, and if you would say them now, in 2023.

Just gonna say I’m glad that almost everybody seems to be enjoying the game after the long wait: as for Exalted, I can only barely recall that something had in fact happened so all’s good in my book :+1:

1 Like

no idea what exalted is but god damn its been a while

Didn’t Auroxide steal the group funds or something too?

Yes, him taking funds did happen, 5000 robux roughly at the time

A quick search for keywords such as Exalted, Auro and Auroxide can refresh memories, though I suggest you don’t, best not to dig up anything in those threads

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.