The Exiled sad scary story part 2 - Raid Shadow Noble

[LOUD SOUND WARNING]
As the forsaken r34 book is stolen, The Exiled goes home and remembers his past… But noble isn’t going to let him off that easily

Not gonna lie, this was actually extremely fun to make. Sorry to all those waiting for the “World of magic stick figure anime”, but my tablet broke. I’m probably getting a new one in a few weeks, so PLEASE wait. I’m as annoyed as you guys are.

Next week however, me, and the other artists, have something BIG planned. So, get ready for that. One week today.

34 Likes

Music:
What have I done by Liam vickers
Violin by ProfessorChaos22
SFX from both freesound and pepper pack

10/10. What a masterpiece. The backstory will keep me bawling my eyes out for the next 3 years.

2 Likes

:nod:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: wow so sad

1 Like

So damn good can’t wait for part 3.

1 Like

disney been real quiet after this

1 Like

clearly one of the best art pieces ever, 11/10 would recommend watching again.

1 Like

Keep making more please, it’s hella good T ^ T

( Also I hope the exiled was looking at r34 minotaur, kyaaaaa~!! )

1 Like

Name: Exiled/age unknown/level 100+/has a cool sword and shield/doesnet like da bad guys

ok that’s pretty- WAIT
WHO POSTED MY NUDES ON MAGIUS NEWS?!?!?!?!?!

Wut

WE GOT THE WOM R34 BOOK BACK
Annotation 2020-08-21 214818

1 Like

what an inspirational story :sneezing_face:

Looks like I’ll have to make part 3

Why the hell does Noble have R34 in the first place did he make it? Did he steal it? I AM CONFUSION.

and now, a word from our sponsor…

RAID SHADOW LEGENDS I’ve never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019-2020 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it’s getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

Now back to the show.

damn bro

archomas actually made something good for once

10/10 episode 2 when