The Fallen Guardian's

this must’ve been a long time ago then.

You logged to me and iklasi. it was gonna be a 5v2 and you all logged to me and iklassi :fr:

1 Like

makes more sense since this guy plays like once a month

Yeah also um

This guy logged to zeke… This guy… logged to a man… who is inbetween me and iklasi and skill. And he expects me to believe that he farmed us…

well, ill take his word for it since this couldve been how long ago?
the members he killed were prolly recruits if anything

This was more than likely either when we were still new or when we JUST got to rookie. Cuz I still had randoms in my guild anyways.

Either that. Or this man is immortal popping all these fuckin caps.

yeah 4 months ago you mightve had hella dudes that couldve been 20 blasters for all we know

mhm if that’s the case then him farming us would’ve been alot more believable.

which then makes his brag about farming you guys not mean much if all he fought were noobs

GOD-DAMN, there’s some real fuckin speds in this forum post. Also bluedarksea man (not gonna bother pinging you cuz dnc anways) I killed you 4 times on my Helios file in AS bro AS. Wind user btw in case you forgot. Wipe those arrogant words off your damn shit stained mouth no one needs to hear degenerates act all smug about a magic lego game. ok i’m tired bye bye grammar can’t be assed to continue so by ig

2 Likes

worldstar

2 Likes

im on your KOS for imitating/trash talking one of your members who was trash talking me right?
Your guild is a joke, keep on malding

2 Likes

Wowie, havent seen guild drama like this in a bit

lmao not even like they could kill you

so basically this post is a random guild malding about stupid shit and thinking people hate them when most people haven’t heard of them and if they did they still wouldn’t care

oh no I certainly hate them :nod:

OMG GUYS I JUST WANTED TO DO MY FURRY ROLEPLAY IN A GUILD THAT FORCES YOU TO GANK FOR INFAMY BUT THEN I GOT RAPED BY A GUILD OMG IM GONNA GANK YOU ALL!!!

2 Likes

Bro… this mf still typing

Is this conversation literally just fueled by Guardians getting mad from being ganked by Spear?

yeah I think so, and because that the leader said he flawlessed some spearbreak :lol: hint he didnt

you are the toxic one :fr: