ominous news
i didn’t want these spells to come on release

how many are there?

Those are planned and not in game*

ik, i was asking if we know what are in the game or not

none as i know

What

i thought he wont add them tbh.

Edit: oh god he just said “a lot”, he did’nt say he wont be adding them at all.

It’s probably just Hover with revamped visuals, but still super exciting.

Mana better the one the first ones added on release, Mana arm on a worldlock build :fire:

Im pretty sure they said that hover was cancer so it wont be in game…Buuuut im pretty sure i can be wrong

Oh, that’s good. It was always kinda weird anyway, with magics that you really shouldn’t be able to fly with. And now that I’m finally trying it out in WoM, it doesn’t even seem that good for regular exploration and non-combat stuff. It drains more energy than High Jump so there’s almost never a situation where you would want to use it. I’d honestly rather have it not be in the game at all so there’s a higher chance of getting more useful rare spell scrolls from the loot pools.

Im sure Vet has code for hover, but i 99.(9)% sure that it wont be in game due to Tester shitting on it

2 Likes

I asked vetex about it and he said he’s still gonna add it cause it has some “niche uses”

It’s not hover, vetex confirmed that hover wouldn’t be the first rate spell

5 Likes

I wonder if Rare Spells are the same as Lost Spells

1 Like

They’re different. Lost Spells are rarer, with probably more complex abilities/customization and higher average Magic level requirements.

Base spell - you have them by default in every starter / lost magic
Rare spell - spell that you can apply to your magic by finding scroll of certain rare spell
Lost spell - same as rare spell but more rare and more powerful
Ancient spell - rarest spells that you can find, powerful and requier a lot of magic points to be even usable

1 Like

Vetex please hurry up and add all the skills you wanted if you’re adding at least one

If he made first rare spell so fast, i wonder what is it (Feel free to split from my comment)