The forums non ironically better then reddit, change my mind

Idk most of them usually have stockpiles of healing pots agility pots and slowness gels. Oh and they all have max speed brigs, legendary deckhands, and run 500 agility sets with swim speed musgravites. But the ones I do manage to catch… well… let’s say the fight is over before it begins. And then I leave because I don’t feel like dealing with slowness V gels + agility V. Oh and without fail they are either Vindicator warriors, Lightning/Ice Sailor Warlocks, or a High AOE mage. They don’t run any other build.

Oh and they also hoard items and decline every trade in existence. U could offer a headless head for an old boot and they would decline.

They also always have over 3,000 fish caught. Under 0.5 pk/h ratio, they always have over 100 hours, the perfect skill trifecta of cooking brewing and jewel crafting. And more often and not they live and breath the dark sea. And if not they’re ship farming and doing diving points.

I feel my resentment towards Pve demons comes from how cheesy they play and how they flake out of every encounter. They avoid all fights like the plague and don’t make an effort to learn how to fight. When I fight someone, I want to fight someone who can give me a good fight, uses a skillful, non-AOE build, and does not use potions or keeps them to a minimum. I don’t ask for much and it really bothers me how they don’t make and effort to fight back and end up running to the moon as soon they enter combat. Why can’t people run normal, skillful builds, be open to accept trades, and actually bother to fight back when someone attacks them without the use of potions. Even if they do lose. If you love pveing so much then it shouldn’t hurt to grind rivals for 10 minutes just to get your fame back.

I was joking around with this guy and I wanted to see how far I could get him to go, as a joke because I like making fun of people like him

What I did not expect is some exaggerated response like this though, even for a dumb discussion like this, what the fuck made you think this comment would be a good idea

Don’t you have any feeling of “um okay maybe I’m going a little too far with this”

Fuck it, I am going to give you the cringe mod response

There are children lurking this site you fucking dumbass

Also for the sake of everyone’s sanity, let’s stop replying to this now because it’s going completely off topic

I really hate to be the one to say that but if I won’t then you guys will keep replying to this dumbass convo

Yeah I’m aware of how dumb it is but a single comment is enough to go over the top and I feel like the point has been made

I came here for community banter, not a fucking PvP-PvE slugfest

i love this community