The Galleon Questions Main Thread

yeah i set an alarm and everything not knowing it was somewhere else

Been a while since I last replied in this thread so here’s a video that’s somewhat related to the galleon question series. It contains why the next part of the questions could be slowed down in release in some days.

It’s a little archiving series of just me opening chests for a few hours. Though this is the second video, you can watch the first one I guess but there’s nothing much there really.

Also, the video contains something a little special in it so try to find out what it is and your efforts won’t be wasted.

Date has been updated!

Reminder: The question will be posted in the game discussion category as a post instead of this thread.

Date has been updated!

Also updated the announcement to include the details of the final question (Question 25), do read it since it will have the biggest reward by far.

Reminder: The question will be posted in the game discussion category as a post instead of this thread.

1 galleon
“where is mimhere island”

I’ve got three questions but I only need one for the 24th question and they’re all easy but since I’m already ending the series at the 25th question, I have no need for the rest two. As of now I’m having a hard time choosing between the three so I’ll do a poll while there’s still time.

• Goofy question
  • Serious question
  • Seriously serious question
0 voters

30 minutes left before the question is posted so I’m gonna close the poll and it seems like the goofy question won. Welp, all I have to say is that when you notice it, you can’t unsee it.

are the questions scheduled?

Yeah it will, most likely around two days time if I ever managed to reach the point where all requirements are met.

why do you need that much…
any person would love even 100k never mind 1 mil
and 5mil

dunno why you won’t just spread it out

guys, we need to have the last reward for the question be how the hell breaded_butter gets these galleons so fast.

along with 500k of course

It’s from chests (around 1.5k per hour)

got it

damn I cant believe they farm for 300 hours every time they make a new question.

Yeah I wanna know how they ACTUALLY do it

It would not take 300 hours :skull:. You don’t get a single galleon per chest

300 hours is more than people’s file ages

1.5k an hour for 300 hours comes out to around 500k (or I suck at math)

Optical messed up words. 1.5k chests per hour, not galleons.

oh.

Truly an arcane lobotomy

Yeah, I was surprised too.