The Galleon Questions Main Thread

Next Question Date: N/A

Announcement

• The next question will be final, unfortunately I’ll become really busy soon considering we’re nearing the start where we’ll do our college thesis so this would mean I would have nearly no time to play games and grind at all. Doing this series was pretty fun and after counting all the questions, I’ve given away up to a total of four million already to random people in the forums.

• The final question would have a five million galleon and acrimonies as reward which is perfect for the empires update, but there must be requirements that needs to be fulfilled first before I officially release the final question. The requirements would be added below and would be crossed out if the requirements have been met.

• All good things must come to an end and this would be my final contribution to the community. I’ll most likely play the game every now and then such as when an update releases but I wouldn’t really stick around for too long. Thank you Vetex for making arcane odyssey.

Final Question Requirements

• Come up with the hardest arcane odyssey related question.

• Obtain 5,000,000 galleons.

• Obtain 20 prometheus acrimony.

• The galleon cap has been raised.

This thread will serve as the main thread of the galleon questions. This will be where updates will be announced such as when the next question would be and if changes were made to the series, this is to make things organized and prevent bumping finished questions. History of the questions will also be archived here if people wish to see the previous questions, otherwise please read the rules.

Rules Of The Series

• Complete answer in one reply.
    Meaning if the question seeks grouped answers, gather it all in one reply rather than replying one per word. Failure to do so will not count as the correct answer.
    – For an example, see Question 19.

• Answer must be specific.
    Follow the term in-game rather than implying to it.

• The correct answer will be marked as the solution.
    If your answer hasn’t been marked as the solution, it’s either: incomplete or incorrect.
    From now on, I will not be replying to the answers if they’re incomplete or incorrect considering the reward has increased to 500,000 galleons.

Question Archives

Question 1
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4
Question 5
Question 6
Question 7
Question 8
Question 9
Question 10
Question 11
Question 12
Question 13
Question 14
Question 15
Question 16
Question 17
Question 18
Question 19
Question 20
Question 21
Question 22
Question 23
Question 24

6 Likes

say 500k? alright.

Oh right, forgot to announce that change as well since some people probably missed it.

im lookin for 500k now. heh.

i remember winning one of the earlier ones, greatest forum moment of my life
now its 500k damn, thats a… lot

1 Like

abt to get the 500k first

What surprises me is that I reached 400K in a total of 18 hours, I’m probably gonna reach 500K later. For now I’m just having a break and also creating this main thread.

E sharp

F Natural*

The date for question 21 has been added.

Rest in peperoni, I shall be working during that time
But good luck to the other people who are participating :D!

Reminder that there’s one hour left before the next question is released!

has it been 1 hour yet?

It has and the post was already created too but unfortunately got answered fast. It’s in the archived questions now.

oh i thought they were posted here :sob:

The main thread only acts as a notification for when the next question is :pensive:

yeah i set an alarm and everything not knowing it was somewhere else

Been a while since I last replied in this thread so here’s a video that’s somewhat related to the galleon question series. It contains why the next part of the questions could be slowed down in release in some days.

It’s a little archiving series of just me opening chests for a few hours. Though this is the second video, you can watch the first one I guess but there’s nothing much there really.

Also, the video contains something a little special in it so try to find out what it is and your efforts won’t be wasted.

Date has been updated!

Reminder: The question will be posted in the game discussion category as a post instead of this thread.

Date has been updated!

Also updated the announcement to include the details of the final question (Question 25), do read it since it will have the biggest reward by far.

Reminder: The question will be posted in the game discussion category as a post instead of this thread.