The good and the bad

@Pigaster disappeared a few months after release, we miss you king :sob:

That’s what I’m sayin

Just thought i would put this here. Moderation W

2 Likes

whoa he actually got suspended? It makes sense that he was one of those though

Yeah permenatly aswell

I am obviously the most ebvilest and baddiest guy here :smiling_imp: mwharharharhar!

EVIL lightning crash sfx :lightning_magic_var3: :japanese_ogre:

Top 5 topics of all time

Just read through this thread, some pretty vile stuff has happened in the forums holy fuck.

Real question though: we know who the good and the bad are. Now who’s the ugly?

Edit: I mean in terms of people actually on here. Your maternal progenitor does not qualify.

The sheer size of my forehead would probably convince people to call me ugly.

Either that, or folks start using it like a whiteboard.

I joined last year i don’t know any one of these ppl except frog guy and Robert Boyle the 1st

I’m clearly the saint :pink_heart:

I’ve never done anything wrong in my life actually

am I a good?

Brandon was a good.

@everyone

I’m certainly irresponsible

Could someone explain who these bad ppl are idk who most of them are?

You don’t know who they are because they were purged before you arrived.

1 Like