The LOST Magics

spill the extension sauce

nah, more like, splitting yourself into 3 using mirror abilities, having 3 projectiles that all home inwards so you can kinda have more firepower temporarily.

Or you could use mirrors to create like floating panels that deflect a a magic blast to travel towards a foe, essentially acting like a floating trampoline that redirects an attack.

if it reflected parts of a spell it wins the clash against instead of just the entire spell that could be cool

oh sounds cool would the clones do less damage

yup, the clones deal half of what you can do, which on paper seems bad but remember it stacks with your magic.

as for where the magic floating redirection trampoline, all mirror spells have medium range, making them easier to explode in the air and leave like a floating flat glass looking prism.

Genesus Zero

Genesus Zero is kinda strange, like: do you can get to Ethereal void to attack players that you kidnapped banished or they take damage over time? And is it all spells banishes or only certain spell(s) can do it? Is interesting as it gives user insanity 3 (or when he equips magic) but that would be annoying to fight with someone who has it

Reflector

Reflector magic sounds very annoying, trolls would like it.

Art of Lazarus

Art of Lazarus is just free healing, just attack random guy that you not even fighting and thats gonna probably be magic that tryhards would use.

Art of Infinity

Art of Infinity probably is gonna be interesting one, lets you control object’s status in time is sounds op but probably it drains more energy more you objects are controlled, thats just an theory. Idk if its gonna be annoying to fight with.

Dispelling

Dispelling magic is just pirate ship hunting magic, useful if you getting attacked by npcs that lower your level, but users of that magic can hunt players with lower level.

Size Shifter

Size Shifter Magic is pretty cool but its sounds more like spell that you would use instead of magic. Maybe it’s a good thing that its not even a spell, as fighting someone with giant attacks (like Calvus) is hard

i lazy to read my own words btw

Summary

goat sworder magic, lost magic that doesnt exist

i hate to say it

1 Like

le funny decaying winter reference

I found it :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Sailor’s Lodge people watching the colossal Genesis Zero pulsar fly towards them knowing they’re gonna get hit by another one as soon as they break free

“very uncommon”

The hoard of iris simps using flare in question:

The church of iris to be exact

I feel bad that flare is associated with this one NPC and not what it’s actually meant to be

bold assumption they can see anything while under insanity 3

max size and pulse rate pulsar:

true
Genesis Zero prevents casting for 10 minutes when used on someone
that ^ would make it the ultimate “Run, Run as Fast as you can” spell

Trello Card History

it repairs building

it was literally just that, Vetex comfirmed that himself

Time Magic/Curse is not a thing in the AU

okay yeah damn i’ve never heard of this

btw archipalego or someone said that a really, really long time ago, shockwave was one of the planned ancient magic

but like, i’ve heard that from literal nobody else and there isnt any evident so take that with a grand of salt

also

how could you forget mud?

I’ve heard of it i thought shockwave was just shatter though

Didn’t put it here for the same reason an Promethean fire since it was already on the list of magics :yawning_face:

fair enough

nah from what he said they were different, shockwave was basically the magic form of Valenica’s curse

but ig it got retconned since her curse is external ( no magic counterpart )