The LOST Magics

Whenever you hear the words “Lost Magics” What do you think of? Flare? Storm? Aether? Well all of those are WRONG and they aren’t TRUE lost magics. I recently remembered some magics that were booted off the trello and you can’t even find them in the list of all the magics

So let me just show you some of the SCRAPPED lost/ ancients and you tell me from 1-10 how GLAD you are they are scrapped

1. Dispelling (Lost)

6/10, This pretty much seems like shatter but if it were a lost :fr:

1. Reflector (Lost)
    7/10, This is also just Dispelling/ Shatter, also this would be insanely braindead to fight :sob:

2. Art of Lazarus (Ancient)
    10/10 Vampirism is always DUMMY overpowered in ANY game it is in :fr:

3. Art of Infinity (Ancient)
    4/10 Art of infinity is quite confusing, You control an object’s status in time, does that mean you stop time on other people or just objects :thinking: , interested to see how this would apply in AO without just being stupid broken timestop magic

4. Size Shifter Magic (Lost)
    8/10 Now THIS one one that i’m pretty sure nobody has EVER mentioned. Just IMAGINE this thing in arcane odyssey :fearful:

5. Genesis Zero (Ancient)
    12/10 Dear god no, the THOUGHT of Genesis Zero existing in ANY game keeps me up at night, imagine getting hit by a max size pulsar and being put in a void for 5 minutes, just to escape and have the EXACT same happen.

So yeah, just tell me what you think of each of these scrapped magics :fr:

5 Likes

Ezia would’ve liked Genesis Zero

3 Likes

WHY DID THEY SCRAP THE SIZE MAGIC :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::sob::sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: I WANT TO MAKE MY ISLAND SIZE EXPLOSIONS THAT DO 600 DAMAGE BIGGER. this is dumb

1 Like

Dear god i can only imagine what explosion size mages would look like using this

Size Shifter Magic (Lost)
8/10 Now THIS one one that i’m pretty sure nobody has EVER mentioned. Just IMAGINE this thing in arcane odyssey :fearful:

Bhudda fruit from blox fruit, it’s either going to be OP or useless

1. Genesis Zero (Ancient)
    12/10 Dear god no, the THOUGHT of Genesis Zero existing in ANY game keeps me up at night, imagine getting hit by a max size pulsar and being put in a void for 5 minutes, just to escape and have the EXACT same happen.

mordekaiser from league of legends, imagine being stuck in the a small void with a warrior (rip mage)

WHEN WAS THIS A THING

1 Like

Size Shifter is ANCIENT (in terms of how long ago it was), it was made all the way back in 2019 and retconned pretty early

now hear me out guys if we made some kind of mirror based magic I think that would be pretty cool ngl

Genesis one sounds more like a literal curse than a good magic lol. We’ve only seen insanity teir 2 and god damn it almost makes the game unplayable

Where did you find all the scrapped lost magics? Are they available to the public?

1 Like

It would be so obnoxious to fight trust me

i think it was said that it would just unbreak objects or smth

no like a literal magic involving the bending of light or mirror based combat involving something trippy like magic mirror clones or something

Imagine you could kill a boss, reverse time and revive it, and kill it again. Infinite drops

Dang I wish the game had a way to kill bosses over and over again for their drops

Like bending attacks mid air to make them unpredictable?

Chrome extension, lets me see the (old) versions of every card, there are some intresting things you can find :eyes:

should make it a suggestion fr

Yeah me too i hate being able to kill bosses only one time and then never being able to get their drops

What’s the extension?