“The Mad Captain’s Final Letter”

If you’re lucky enough to have laid your eyes upon this piece of parchment. I, the Great Captain Erison Fort, have most likely surrendered to the restless seas of the Abyss and the dead brained blubbers you call Atlanteans. For ye that don’t know the name Erison Fort, I’m also known as “Mad” Captain Fort, the Walking Legend to have ventured into the dark seas and yield treasures from her waters consistently without fail. I’ve met kings and queens, nobles and Legends. But alas, I’ve met my greatest enemy, and it was not White Eyes or Curse users. But me very own first mate, who had an accord with Wotan himself. Betrayal can get in between even the best of lads. To think he was Keraxe dog. Me power has scared them curse users perhaps. The details of how Nathan betrayed me enrages me, but it’s no use crying over damaged sails.
It’s a while since then, it feels like its been an eternity. Chaos has been seepin’ in me head, a slow, agonizing death for a captain. The gods have humbled me pride and arrogance. Aye, even a great captain such as meself are bond to fall. And AYE, I don’t have a way back, me ship is kissing the dark seas’ floor, the blasted walking fishes have ruined the compass, and me warding potions are running low. Fret not, I’ve met me fair share of fame, gold, glory, and treasure, I lived with nay an ounce of doubt and regret! Until now…, isn’t because of me ending journey, but because of me crew that fell before me engulfed by the manifestation of chaos along with me home on the seas, the “Abyssal Wanderer”. If only we never took this last voyage back to this cursed, gods-forsaken waters, I was greedy. I see that now, but what did it cost, me family, me genuine treasure. To think I named “Fort” was unable to protect anything. To think me eyes are leakin’, must be the narwhale horns takin’ a toll on me. I pray to the gods that these powers of chaos turn me to bones and dust, anything not to be a monster…

(there was more scribbled in the paper, but was tainted in blood and the ink smudged by tears)
(this is my first writing I’m thinking of writing his journal but idk)

1 Like

“I guess I’m going to beat the shit out of a certain Nathan when I arrive to Jotunheim”

-Valter, probably

cool writing :+1: