"The man I met on elm island" - Part 1

TW: Slight cartoonish Injury!

So to give some context to this page, I recall finding Edward on elm island pretty early on in the game, somewhere about when I left Redwake to Frostmill. Still being fairly clueless about the game since It was my second run to try to understand the story from scratch and my laptop did not handle the sea well.

So once I was set sail I remember being petrified of the pirates due to the FPS being so low & my inexperienced bum in combat.
So I thought it lead to an interesting way for Lilly to find & befriend Edward

• Lilly’s journey to Frostmill from Redwake didn’t go according to plan. As she gets lost in the vast ocean while being swifted by strong waves. Her biggest misfortune was getting spotted by vicious pirates who were after her lavish supplies in the boat. She fought them with the little magic knowledge she practiced beforehand, Managing to escape last minutes but being injured with a swords slice on her arm from the battle. With the small amount she has left she sees an obscure island she could rest the night at. Not suspecting that someone else might have had that idea. Long before her…

Now as I’d like to imagine it. I believe an appropriate reaction to a creeping stranger in a time of war and chaos is self defense. So Edward stands ground protecting the somewhat home he had built for himself. After a second glace at the girl he comes to a conclusion that she is not a threat, but an innocent injured person. He recalls for a second, calming down. Analyzing the cut on her arm. He thinks about how similar is It’s shape to his own scar. Sympathizing. He thinks “Its just like what happened to me”. Sighing.

In the next part I want to capture the offer he gives her, to stay and rest while treating her wound as an apology for frightening her. As a former navy soldier he had been taught how to act facing not only a suspect but a wounded person after first AID classes.

But yeah all the rest I’ll depict in the next page, Hope you like it!! xoxo
+ Bonus Edward sketch +

43 Likes

Sorry for such long texts!! I am very passionate about this loll! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

This is beautiful! And also nice explaining about these parts!

4 Likes

:+1::+1::heart_eyes:

1 Like

He’s clean asf :fire:

1 Like

EDWARD KENTON MY GOAT

ah geez this is great

@rouver2345 aye ruby cmere, another edward kenton art

THIS IS SO GOOD :00
can’t wait for the next page !!

1 Like

Eeee thank youu!! :pray::sob:

1 Like

I said so many times “its amazing” etc. under every masterpiece so this time im gonna say:

Small detail:

Edward can accidently kill himself by holding blade like this

He looks… Cool. I had to admit

Also mmm chest hair, i love and rooting for that detail :drooling_face::ok_hand::sparkles:

1 Like

I feel like you will need blood supply from theese grips

I suppose, it better be Edwards blood then :man_vampire:

He wont survive based on your needs for blood

Tbh, seeing someone being so passionate over their works always makes me really happy! Just knowing someone put their time and care to make such masterpieces is so aaaaaa :face_holding_back_tears:

Anywayss, I can’t wait for the next chapter! Your artstyle is just lovely :clap:

1 Like

Edward Kenton our beloved

1 Like

I believe she got the flinging boat glitch

I remember you. You were that artist who drew the bubbly water mage whose eyes I mistaken to be black instead of blue. Man, this brings so much life to the character and it really shows that you are truly passionate over your beloved water mage. Can’t to see more work from you in the future.

1 Like

Edgyrunners.

Lmaoo Oops well. I’ll learn about blade lore next time :skull: :rofl: