"The man I met on elm island" - Part 3!

Alright! This page was pretty breezy and quick to make! Maybe I’m getting the hang of this? But either way back to business.

Lilly has just woken up, blurred vision, spinning sky’s, nausea. Yep It’s not fun.
But at least Edward is around to lend a helping hand. It’s actually as simple as that I guess he’s just helping her recover in this page ahaha!

It also makes me laugh to imagine Lilly saying “Awful” In the most crankly nasally voice ever. So I hope the speech bubble make you imagine it the same way :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(After this I’ll try to wrap the story in the forth page + perhaps an illustration to make way for more min-projects!!)

32 Likes

I love drawing long hair. Especially when it gets scattered around. It’s literally so fun! (Complete sentence)

This is stunning !! GRAAAHHH :muscle::muscle::weary::weary:

1 Like

I am going to squish his cheeks and noone will stop me

I like how changing the speech bubble’s style actually effects how we “hear” the characters talk :open_mouth: or perhaps how we see the situation going on around them. It’s pretty cool Tbh.

Anywayss, YAYY a third chapter! Your artstyle is simple and soft to the eye :smile: I enjoy it alot!

1 Like

Thank you for the support > < !! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

When Edward doesn’t need to be turned into a marketable plushie when he’s already been one all along. :relieved:

Aoouuu I’m happy you like the softer kind of art style, since I feel exactly the same. I get turned off when I have to read or analysis too much visual stuff at once. So I make sure to make it very clear to read and easy to understand! Especially the speech bubbles and facial expressions. They lead the whole tone of the scene mhm! ^ ◡ ^

1 Like

Shouldnt her head be on the tree? Wrong position edward :sob::man_facepalming:

Lolll, Actually, from what I know, once someone has fainted. All their blood fluctuates to the legs from a certain “Fight or flight” response. This is why we get light-headed. In that case after a person has fainted you may raise up their legs to allow blood flow back to the brain :+1:

1 Like

At least stop the bleeding and treat the poor girl’s wounds while hes at it :weary::smiling_face_with_tear:

That’s the plan lol, fainting lasts about 1-2 minutes. heck if the person doesn’t wake up in that amount of time something serious is happening. So in that short time skip he couldn’t have left her body on the floor like that :laughing:

Next page he’ll offer to treat the wound though :+1:

dayum, Edward go some medical skills

1 Like