The master of Poison magic. Aaron water. Chapter one: magic disabling arrows?

Before we start Just know This is a on going roleplay with a few of my friends. I’m not going off the exact roleplay this is summarized/ has more details to what we did.

This story is about me and my group of friends and how we ended a war against the dark wizards and bandits.

I was about 15 years old. I always had a delay in my growth. I was the last one in my friend group to get magic. It was awesome when I learnt it. My friends Didn’t use it because they promised to wait for me. “So. You finally got you magic. about time. I’ve got 5 missions for us already. All we need to do is get some armor and we can fight off these bandits that attacked Riverville.” This is my friend Leo. He’s one of My closest friends and The wizard of ash. He got his magic at the age of 7 years old. “Leo. you have had magic longer then any of us. You had to wait 4 more years for everyone else to get their magic.” I said as the two of us walked.

We got in the Armory to get some light armor. Since we had a few crowns on us we bought the armor. As we where talking to the shopkeeper He heard screaming. I was the first one out and saw a group of bandits. They had a symbol of a arrow with smoke coming off of it with a magic sigil behind the arrow.

One of the Bandits saw me and shot a arrow but before I got shot Leo pushed me out the way. He didn’t get hit with the arrow as he reflected it but he shot one blast at the bandit to blind him then got into stance. He may have not been using his magic But he had some good skill. The power of his magic was like no other and has speed. He was also dodging the best he could with each arrow shot at him before He got hit. All the ash around Summerhold faded quickly and I lost feeling of his magic. I quickly ran out to Leo blasting the arrows and bandits away before making sure he’s ok. “Leo! I can’t sense your magic at all. Can you still use it? Or…” I asked very uneasy. Leo shook his head. Our other friends Ian and nick Found us. Ian With his plasma magic and Nick with fire magic. They both worked together making sure me and Leo isn’t hit in the crossfire.

After All the bandits were killed Ian walked up helped Leo up and walk him home. I followed because I didn’t know what happened. When we got to Leo’s house Everyone sat down. Leo’s father came in and felt the lack of magical energy from Leo. “The bandits that attacked were called Shadow archers. They make special arrows to completely disable magic… One hit and you lose it all… I’m sorry Leo but. You cant use magic anymore. We haven’t found the cure for it let alone found a counter for it… We have some weapons in the back for you to use. Your great great grandfather used these weapons and I kept them in shape for the longest time. And I think Its time for you to use it.” Leos father lead him to the back with 3 swords.

Chapter 2 will be in a few days. (I got inspired to to this from someone else’s post so I wanted to try it out with the on going roleplay :D) if this gets enough positive reviews that is.

So to clarify. The shadow archers are powerful and advanced bandits that has a special made arrow that counters Magic. It’s permanent with no known cure. But Leo is still a important character in this story.

I don’t badmouth people, noice lil story