The MC isn't actually the decendent of a god (maybe)

Peacekeeper was kind of like that but that’d still be awesome.

Might not have been what you meant but magic energy is the force of chaos like how spirit energy is the force of creation, so we’re always seeing the chaos related stuff lol

Nobody has brought up the fact yet that paladin imbuement is literally called “divine spirit energy” which seems to imply the MC has some correlations with the gods

And the paladin awakening is literally called, “power of the gods”

The fucking Awakening’s NAME? HELLO?
Power of the Gods???

Ha, I beat you to it but I have worse internet!

Debatable, I play most games with at least 500 ping

Wait nevermind I just have worse internet my comment showed up before yours until I reloaded

IMG_3657
Nah, I’d lose

I don’t even have cellular, therefore I objectively have worse cellular than you.

N-n-n-nnnuh uh!! 1

yeah but magic and spirit energy is inherently attributed to the gods, because they’re how humans unlocked the ability to use spirit weapons and magic in the first place

oh my god dude IT’S ON SIGHT

with this logic literally everyone in the fucking warseas is a descendent to the gods :sob:

I AM NOT getting into another 50+ comment argument over something that’s more obvious than a loading screen tip for a shooter game

what are you on about?

“Divine” would be realistically attributed to everything that is in higher levels of Magic and Spirit Weapons, because the Gods were quite literally the patrons who even gave humans the ability to use them.

Again, whilst sure Vetex could try play this off like it was meant to be a sign that the MC is a demi-god, it’s realistically applicable to everybody of higher levels of Magic/Spirit Weapons, because the MC’s only difference is that he uses what everybody else uses, but stronger and quicker.

Ok true but Poseidon calls us a legacy. I think he’d know if his own nephew was in fact his own nephew.

I can predict the future and this is what I see:
Talking To The Wall GIF - Talking To The Wall - Discover & Share GIFs

poseidon got dawg’d on by the corpse of his millenia deceased brother, anything that fraud says will immediately pass my ears as i dont care

I can predict the future and on 10/12/25 a meteor will strike your home, however you will survive but be enslaved by a species of sentient snail who get their power by licking human sweat off their forehead.

This is what my 295th ability has foresaw. Farwell, DubiousLittleTyp0.

I don’t think you can just nuh uh a literal god telling us something

Oh that? I actually tricked the snail into moving to France.

(also I solo morock)

But do you solo SpongeBob?