The Metaverse Champions Event Picked Some of the WORST Games

What the actual fuck.
It’s like Roblox doesn’t even care anymore. It’s like they’re just choosing the games that can give them as much money as possible, when it clearly won’t.
This is simply too fucking far. And Roblox wants this platform to become a worldwide fucking internet hangout thing to make experiences with. It’s like they want the platform to kick the bucket now.

3 Likes

If you’ve seen Roblox’s AWFUL moderation, you could reasonably come to the conclusion they’re trolling at this point. That’s how bad they are.

1 Like

I’ve heard that some people were banned or even terminated for saying “gay”.

Yeah that actually happened

Flamingo (a while back) got banned for saying “yes”.

Bruh.

1 Like

Someone also got banned for “scamming”

Offensive item: “robux”

I’m not even joking. The moderation team is a god awful joke.

1 Like

It looks like I’m skipping this event.

Why same.

It’d be really funny if the event rewards actually looked good.
Knowing roblox they won’t, they haven’t for years.

Fun Fact: Moderation allows people posting sexual content, people hacking, scam games and ads, but bans innocent people for no reason.

They’re literally promoting doing bad things on the website.

1 Like

Same also.

I refuse to participate in an event that has chosen THESE games.

“Roblox” and “good” are like trying to fit together a puzzle piece and a cardboard box.

2 Likes

Well that’s if you look at what their braindead event coordinators and moderation team wants to shove in your face… most of the time.
Sometimes, very rarely, roblox will do things that don’t make me question why I’m still here.

My brain is exploding trying to think of a single day where I see good examples of Roblox Moderation.

I never said their moderation, their moderation has been and always will be shit.

“Always has been.”

banning condo games
you know ‘‘those’’

Don’t even want to know.

ok but they delete them in like 30 mins of release
which is VERY good