The Metaverse Champions Event Picked Some of the WORST Games

As you may know, the Metaverse Champions event is the replacement for the Egg Hunt…

…and some of the choices for the games in the event…are complete GARBAGE. What is wrong with you, Roblox?! Seriously, these two games selected for the event are below the bottom of the barrel. Nobody sane would pick these games for a platform-wide event.

Now I’ve gotten this from the Roblox Wiki’s Metaverse Champions page, I’m not 100% sure this could be accurate. (I sure hope it isn’t)

Alright, the first of these two is (Pets) Grandma’s House Obby by Packstabber, an obby game on Spark Kilowatt’s side. The actual event for it will start on Week 1.

Packstabber, I’m disappointed in you. You could of made obbies that are actually well designed and fun, but no, you just create…bad games. Grandma’s House Obby isn’t a good game at all. It’s nothing more than your generic escape this person/thing obby. But I think the worst thing about this game, is that it’s self advertisement. Yes. There’s a shameless self plug in not only in this game, but also every other one of Packstabber’s obbies. There’s a “Subscribe to Packstabber” icon in every single one of his obbies. I hope Packstabber learns the error of his ways one day. If you want a good and challenging obby, play something like Juke’s Towers of Hell.

I want to stop talking about this game now. It’s boring and dull, but does not COMPARE to the…the next…THING they chose for the event.

Another game on Spark Kilowatt’s side, is [FREE ADMIN], the event for this will start on Week 2.

It’s fucking garbage. It’s. Fucking. Garbage.

They literally chose one of the worst games on the entire platform for this event.

[FREE ADMIN] exists for the SOLE REASON to generate Robux.

This is the game’s actual gamepass page.

This is the actual gamepass page.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, ROBLOX?!

I’m also pretty sure this game is a scam. Some of the gamepasses may or may not give you the actual stuff they promise to give, but spending money on them is equivalent to throwing your money off a bridge.

Roblox, why in god’s name did you choose this?!

WHY?!

Well, at least some games that are actually good got in the event, such as the underrated Toy Defenders, Flood Escape 2, and Tower Heroes.

That’s all of the garbage they chose for this event, righ-

On AJ Striker’s side, is a clicker/tapper game, Clicking Chaos. The event for it’ll release on Week 2 of the event.

You have got to be kidding me. They chose a Clicker Game for the event?

Just when I thought they mostly died off, they come back, like a cockroach.

In the past, I angrily ranted on how much I hate this genre of games…

And the gamepass section…is just as bad as you would think.

Go home Roblox, you’re drunk.

Ugh. I need something to wash this bad taste out of my mouth. An Arcane Odyssey should be perfect for that.

13 Likes

I had low expectations.

But this? Who on EARTH in their RIGHT MIND could possibly concieve that THESE games represent their platform?!??!?!?!?

Roblox gets worse and worse by the day. We’re nowhere close to rock bottom.

roblox being roblox as usual bruh

2 Likes

Let’s not forget…all games participating in the event haven’t been revealed yet.

There very well could be MORE utter garbage coming to the event.

The Roblox staff quite literally went to the alleyways and dumpster-dived for the free admin game.

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

That’s what you get when you decide to have 180 games for one event

Not gonna lie, 180 is way too many games, especially for the completionists that want to experience everything this event will have to offer.

2 Likes

I feel like people are forgetting that the purpose of a company is for profit…

Why wouldn’t a company promote something that gets them money?

I myself could scan Roblox games and find 180 games better than this in under an hour.

What’s ROBLOX thinking?

yes but
you have to keep in mind about a company needs to keep quality to get more customers
like take minecraft
if minecraft was a shit game, would it be as popular as it is?
no, it wouldn’t

Why would a company promote something that generates a lot of money, but is complete garbage that was probably thrown together in less than a week?

I don’t think even EA would choose this game for the event if they owned Roblox.

If a company wants money, their products should be of very good quality. If the products are of great quality, people will tell their friends to use the product, resulting in more sales. If the product’s bad, people will tell people to not buy it, resulting in a loss of sales.

Some things, however, despite being terrible, still manage to earn a lot of money…

They only need enough quality to attract paying customers, this isn’t the entirety of roblox, it’s just an event and even if the event is widely considered bad, roblox would likely make much more money from the small amount of people purchasing 20 dollar game passes than the slightly more people that would buy 50 cent game passes from games like Doomspire

Bro you’re on a children’s game, curb your expectations.

Roblox has likely weighed the financial benefits to this and decided it.

i mean
its most likely that people will only play the shit games for a small amount of time before they start to play the games that put effort into giving the awards genuine difficulty to get, which gives them a better chance of buying a gamepass

i mean really, a lot of the shit games have NOTHING to do, so the awards would be easy as hell to get

Think inside the head of a 5 year old who sees Ban hammer, Infinity gauntlet, Galaxy gauntlet and other shiny shit, they’d probably like it.

Did… Did they make a gamepass for autoclicking? You can download a super fast autoclicker on your PC for free. Why did they do this?!

OH MY GOD THEY HAVE EGGS AND PETS TOO?! WHY WHY WHY

2 Likes

The target audience, 5 year old children, don’t know they can just download their own autoclickers, I guess.

I am beyond disappointed in roblox and the people they collaborated with to make this shit

2 Likes

“Insane” Auto clicker for 6969 Robux.

This is actually sad. Just install a stupid auto-clicker.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

2 Likes

Roblox really likes quantity over quality

1 Like