The month of preparation

So with the release of AO being nearly a month away now guilds have begun to start preparing for wom again to get ready for the combat in AO

To those doing so I ask what does your guild plan on doing in AOs release?

Rking?
Island Capturing?
Group Progression?
Answer below!

2 Likes

probably group progression on day 1
i probably wont start doing stuff to do with island capturing very early on

3 Likes

I have a W.I.P clan dedicated solely to PvP, mostly improving at it, so once I get all the nessecities out of the way I will probably just make sure daily “training” sessions are hosted, if not hourly depended on our people and their availability. We will always try to stick to 1 island and that will be our “Dojo” for the server. We will accept challenges for people to take it or they can try to take them by force. Infamy won’t be a priority but it will be something we naturally acquire.

2 Likes

bold of you to assume I have/am in a guild

1 Like

people who are trying to improve at pvp before AO releases are, with all respects, stupid.

the sheer change to combat that dashes of all things bring is just absurd, since it’s now possible to dodge an attack without T jumping, not to mention of course more moves, and the two other damage types.

all in all, AO pvp is going to be like deepwoken layer 2 pvp, same base concepts as the older systems, but still very different, and you’re not getting much of an advantage by practicing the old one

Literally who?

You still need to aim
You still need to use weapons
Most of AO pvp is AR pvp and WoM pvp with a hint of shindo.
Playing these 3 games guarantee a skill advantage.
You’ll have the movements of AR
The aim and skill quality of WoM
And the grabs of shindo

when?

bold of you to assume they had you in mind when making this topic

you know what nevermind

comeback was gonna suck ass

I’m talking about purely WoM combat you guild freak

Even then having good aim is definitely an advantage even now with AOs combat.
With all the mobility you’re gonna HAVE to hit your opponents. So learning how to do that while having experience in predicting can easily give you an advantage.

Also EXCUSE me for analyzing and comparing a games combat to 3 other games because they have similar mechanics.

I was just tryna explain how people can prepare for AO combat

can me join

2 Likes

Suncry was the #1 guild in World Of Magic.

For Arcane Odyssey we plan on climbing the ranks as quickly as possible and securing a spot at the top of the leaderboards. Our discord recently went through a total revamp, along with all of the legions within the guild.

Solace Legion - Commanded by @TheAP_K43 & @Thunder
:star:Solace , whose elite are known as the Solace Guard, is the logistical and defensive backbone of Suncry as a whole. Gathering resources, defending assets, performing PVE raids, and operating the largest flow of galleon input into the guild are only a few of the duties held by their ranks.

Equinox Legion - Commanded by @Fusion & @Luckygames_Spider
:star:Equinox manages the Suncry Exchange and documents lore found in-game. Exploring the War Seas, deciphering secrets, and capturing islands, this legion encourages taking initiative and serves as the Navy of Suncry.

Phantom Legion - Commanded by @Watery & @Deviable
:star:Phantom operates as an offensive and assistive force, held to elite standards. Covering the other legions when necessary, and the leading charge when not, expect a high-intensity experience within. A performance test will be required to enter, and regular checks to ensure your skills haven’t deteriorated will follow. This is the place to be if you enjoy PvP!

Suncry will be working to establish and maintain peace throughout the War Seas. We plan on enjoying the game to the fullest and creating great memories with our guildmates!

-:sunny: Talos_x, Guild Master of Suncry :sunny:

13 Likes

SunCry Leaked 2022 colorized

stuff

1 Like

jesus christ this is edgy and reads like some guild in a game of dnd made by someone who has never written a story ever

be as godly at pvp as you’d like or have some peacekeeping hero complex, or find all the lore you can, you’re not surviving my skyship filled with gunpowder being dropped on you

6 Likes

:scream: :scream: :fearful: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

how is it edgy :skull:

1 Like

by edgy I meant generic “we will keep peace across the seas!!!” clan