The month of preparation

im just saying there will be better and more sweaty guilds knowing the community that’s coming bc of the casual Roblox anime ytbers

I wouldn’t call that combat “good” but opinions are valid. But yeah real sweats will come, but probably not until like free release

1 Like

open testing will be free

I asked lots of people from different communities and when I asked them about ao they all said its on there list to try so ao will be fairly populair

vetex gained like 30k - 40k discord members over tgrs time period nobody how hard they try nobody is gonna miss out on this game. kinda like how deepwoken got hyped up near release by tons of youtubers and leaks being constantly published

The hype for deepwoken was a mistake, made it seem better than it actually was. I think people honestly expected more after a few years of a development time.

1 Like

wouldn’t say a mistake just a massive fucking disappointment.
i really thought this game was gonna be something it wasn’t but it was still fun and addicting when it came out

Same, it was addicting in the start but the gameplay loop though :cold_face:. Realy not that well made.

im not kidding when i say i really never wanted to touch that game again if it werent for the things you could do at high levels i would have quit on the spot

deepwoken did not release as we saw in the leaks and was a completely different game like old fort merit looked better or that one island they needed to get a box

exactly the game was not delivered as in the sneaks it was not the same

Really, the best thing deepwoken did is properly establish parrying as a fleshed out mechanic. This made the game see a bit more skill based with a variety of spells and a promised spell modification system that was too underwhelming.

Also so many actual dev leaks that turned out to simply not exist in game due to like the game being overhauled twice during development.

if you seen those old mantra leaks you would know that the game used to be diverse

yep :sweat_smile:, the game was a dissappointment, its slowly getting better but its still not what it was advertised to be which made me quit it after a while

dont wanna continue this further but deepwoken is a fucking sandbox right now bro :skull:

1 Like

Simply we recruit them to suncry

4 Likes

Gonna progress by myself and recruit later. definitely going to capture islands instead of killing players-

oh yes because the top players for a certain game stay the top throughout all of the games timeline

im sorry bro but this an L take, look at any 2d fighting games or fighting games in general and you’ll notice if the game is competitively active there’s always new people on the block who eventually surpass the old top players by miles

9 Likes

Was he trying to say that new players won’t ever be as good as wom’s top players?

what? it’s simple comprehension why’re you asking me

he’s saying it’s highly unlikely that there won’t be many/any “new” players who are “better” than the current top ones, which is just not true