The (Not) Official PvP Thread of the Forums!

it’s going to be lifesteal yeah

i thought vetex said it was to complicated and he wasn’t doing it?

this better then?

oh my god substat demon

u need more defense and power in your veins

It’s pretty unique :fr:
Why don’t you uh, get modifier on that amulet and sacrifice a tiny teeny bit of sub stats for more power

How.

Substats > power + defense

Trust :nod:

i don’t want to die to hyperspace

more u say (my current build*)

but i half like half the power stat cause missing a scroll and essence

I hope the pvp section gets deleted together with this thread :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

what did we do? if ur talking about hunting i understand but this is for set up 1v1 or free for all pvp not jumpings or hunting

don’t trust this guy he’s wrong

also i’m down to RUUUUMBLLEEEEE

sorry but no pvp for a month
gotta get on that cat ears grind…

I’m pretty sure thats bait ignore them

Literally nothing good comes out of the pvp in this game, only distorting of the balance and fun of the game through the countless complains pvpers always have and how unwanted this system itself is.

You do realise you’re generalising every person that wants to engage in combat here?

??? Looking at this thread and the amount of people I’ve met that PvP, I can see it is most definitely wanted by a portion of the community. You do not speak for everyone here, so take your complaints and remonstrances to a thread that isn’t people asking to spar with each other??

What does this mean /genq

You do realise you’re generalising every person that wants to engage in combat here?

but but but all pvpers bad :frowning:

Giving me a lot to reply to here, this thread is said to be the official so I found it fitting to type it here, you could say it was a bait if you want but if I made a thread of my own it would be closed.
What I meant by distorting the balance and fun of the game, is for a long time the game has been way too focused on balance in my opinion and it ruined some of it’s fun and pvp took a big part of it, balance is important but not to the point that it should be a main focus of a game nor should it effect pve as much as it does.
And if you think I’m generalizing, go ahead, but pvpers are the only one who really have any reason to complain about most of the balancing and such, and most of the pvp section is full of complains about the game.

if you’re baiting then it’s kinda obvious but if ur opinion really is that rancid then please make your own thread about it