The (Not) Official PvP Thread of the Forums!

not to put any idea in your head but…

You can gaslight them into giving you unrestricted access to computer and wifi by faking interest in IT.

I’m now a computer science major btw :fr:

Yea no that wouldn’t work

they’re one of those parents where they think they know everything about technology when they’re absolutely clueless in reality

they’d think somehow I’d be able to just, learn IT without any access to the internet because they’re fricking stupid and probably don’t know what “IT” even means

no seriously my parent has NOT updated her phone in years and they wonder why it’s so slow and crappy

like no-shit buddy why haven’t you traded it in yet!?

and the “phone” they bought me isn’t even a real phone it’s a weird fake toy designed for little kids that doesn’t even have access to email :skull:

new lightning conj build who wants to stress test it

rawr :3

It would seems I’m 6hrs late

Are you still interested in pvp?

me and blu are heading to othrys to pvp rn grahh

im out of practice… need to get back into things because ive got nothing else to do atm aside from ultrakill p ranks (act 2 is a struggle)

oof midnight for me and i’m sleeping soon

midnight for me too but im gonna be up 3 more hours due to my sleep being absolutely shit
up for it tommorow still though, dunno when ill be awake though

hey y’all im planning to change my plasma mage into wood/water wanna fight me once i find the funny magic gas

Allow me to commend you for originality but why wood/water

Also iirc you had Plasma/Poison, I’d recommend progging a new file instead

Nature themed mage with a help of a friend, trees require water so wood/water

FORUMS LET ME QUOOOOOOTE

I would unfortunately rather go to the Dark Sea than grind a new file. For some reason doing that absolutely drains my sanity :sob:

It took me only 8hrs to prog a totally new file (including 30mins from character customization)

I wasted 3 days of my life looking for the accursed gamer goddess gas I don’t think I’ll ever do it again unless a particular file has more than 100hrs in age

Update, I just remembered I had a high level file rotting on my alt lol

It already has most of the stuff I need + im not that efficient at levelling files

i think imma have to finish halloween event before making a new file and grinding more gear to pvp again

this is what im trying to make so i can do DS at the same time as some of the other quests

I hope that you got enough vitality :fr:

That aside when Vitality is reworked you’ll have to make a new build again

are we sure its being changed? did vetex say he was going to do it or not?

Vitality rework
Pretty much confirmed when this survived this long. Only question is When?

whats its thing gonna be then? weapons but more godly? or is it gonna have that lifesteal thing B team made once IIRC