⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Arcane Anniversary!

They were definitely some big choices to make. But I had the last 6 months to choose from, and I suppose a few topics stood out haha, but I wanted to do it for the anniversary too.

Dang divanochi got it first over the discord server. Still good, though!

Another incredible Odyssey Feed, Mirage managed to come into it with only a few months in the forums! truly an individual with potential to rival Gojo Satoru, keep doing a good job cryo!
:clap:

1 Like

Huge block of solid uranium

idk but a brick generally does a pretty good job at this

Lmao I just realized the format is all screwed up on mobile. Nothing I can do about that if I want to keep the tables.

Ah but you see, a brick on its own doesn’t defeat authors, you have to do something with it. Uranium however, will defeat the authors all by itself.

If you didn’t let ramdoys get utom for being active on almost only discord then I should get credit for the guess.

Good game, though.

2 Likes

Woah, I feel quite honored to have me and @Gone_Rotten 's collab posted here.

Thanks for the mention! That collaboration was quite a joy to put together. I look forward to the next Anchor post from here on : )

1 Like

we’re on the news ! ! !

1 Like

So, according to you, Ramdoys could be the Forum’s User of the Month without any forum activity, but for some reason, Divanochi can no longer do the riddle over on discord, though I’ve never said you had to answer it here? This makes no sense and I hope you’re trolling. This isn’t that big of a deal.

At this point i should be banned i’ve caused too much trouble to the mods

(This is a joke)

Thank you and Gone_Rotten (I believe, since you pinged them) for organizing (Or the specifics you contributed for it, I’m not entirely sure) that art for us to look at! Sorry for being so unsure I just don’t want to make too many mistakes here…

Anyways, I’m glad you’re looking forward to the next anchors. Me too! Hopefully I can commit better this time :fr:!

1 Like

Oh yeah, the anniversary collaboration was very fun to do. seeing it slowly assemble into the organized mess it would eventually become was really fun, and seeing every artist assemble something distinct was great as well.

the cube known as prison

Welcome back maple! Can’t wait for the next anchors. And I have no idea what cube you mean

1 Like

See you in the next anchor… in a year

Ramdoys for UotM when

Literally never