The Odyssey Feed ~ Issue #11

Same here! :poggers2:

is it good? meh its fine

Jesus, this actually reminded me to check the Losts/Primordials tab.

Woah, me showing up here was a big surprise!

Iā€™m beyond glad that you liked my most recent piece this much, and like most other people here, I am also HYPED for the upcoming boat functionalities in AO!

@Cryonical, is the answer for the puzzle Chris?

Indeed, somebody got it an hour before you did looking back though.

The art you made was an immediate win, especially it being painted, whether digitally or in real life.

thatā€™s not combat itā€™s running away while throwing spells

and also massive unbalance

thatā€™s probably just your playstyle smh skill issue

due to an unavoidable power creep. however, you donā€™t need the best magics to be good at the game (I advise that you use grass since itā€™s good for combos for early game)

also, the power imbalance in EBG will be comparable to the future power imbalance of WoM/AOā€™s lost and primordial magics. So Iā€™d get used to it if I were you.

You dare to ā€˜ā€˜skill issueā€™ā€™ me in Elemental Battlegrounds? What is your level and kills?

No itā€™s not my playstyle, ITā€™S LITERALLY WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT, run around evading attacks while casting spells, which I donā€™t really like so I resort to using attacks that leave you steady while aiming, or spells similar to WoM spells (cause it fits my playstyle better)

I donā€™t really need any sort of advice, also grassā€™ only good moves are probably the needles and the ult, might as well mention vine and leaf storm cause the first move is terrible.

Magics in AO will be able to synergize, something that doesnā€™t happen in EBG. Also, the balance on the first will be higher than EBGā€™s balance, at least we donā€™t get power crept magics and they receive changes in AO, something I never saw EBG do.

Elemental Battlegrounds has no appeal to me, since itā€™s insanely grindy, plus thereā€™s no point in getting anything good as thereā€™s just insta-kill combos.

yeah. iā€™m lvl 210+ with over 6k kills and itā€™s getting quite slow.

I never bothered getting into the game. Itā€™s completely broken and not fun since people instakill each other. Not real combat, just click a few times and win. Why I donā€™t play it.

@Cryonical I didnā€™t notice until now you featured my post too. Iā€™m really blind apparentlyā€¦ anyways thank you, weā€™re at 1.1k replies currently!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.