⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Potions, Whales, New Islands, Jewelcraft, and More!

Emerald? Since Emeralds are green?

Or could it be Corroding, since corrosion is green and acid is green by default? Or just acid?

It could also have something to do with regeneration, since “neerg” also makes regen.

Is it Energy Regeneration? One of the screenshots of the trello says it. How many guesses do we get? Am I just saying a bunch of random things for no reason?

Maybe The Myraid? The Myraid is green.

1 Like

neerg

Legendary Potions or Emerals like Butter said, they both green

1 Like

Nope! It has nothing to do with the AO patch notes or content.

Attack speed?
Climbing speed?

1 Like

No siree.

Wait no attack size is the green one I misremembered

Neither of those. It has nothing to do with the game itself, rather something in the anchor.

Please read/ I won’t leave you bud/Game discussion
or even

One of those is getting closer.

so… its still rng

Not that much of it.

Hey cryo, you’re a tester right? I hope you can answer this; was there any testing on imbuing harm potion on your attacks vs just drinking a power potion to see if one is outright better than the other?

around 20percent xd

Hmm, thanks for all the info! That new island is sure to be amazing! Though lately I noticed the disturbing lack of lighthouses on most islands with towns. Kinda weird that such a detailed game, where you have numerous islands with non-story quests that many people could pass over such as Arkursius Keep, the Forest of Cerunno, or even Thorin’s Refuge, you can dig up Tucker’s corpse on Dawn Island, and you can even get Edward Kenton to appear in the cutscenes leading up to the Calvus boss fight, and yet each island lacks something that is quite important for sailors. Especially so in a world full of mostly islands too.

This update has so much new content and changes. Countless new potions, gemcrafting, a new sea monster, a new island, and many more changes (Such as making negative reputation a viable route) make me very hyped for this update. I was a little disappointed by the Easter Update but this update looks worthwhile.

Imma be real with you, I got no clue. :skull:

1 Like

I have a question
Who’s General Zaix?

feature

the trello label for feature is green and when someone quoted the potion vial emoji you said it was close to it, the trello card is just above the line that has that emoji

i feel like im really reaching

1 Like

I thought of thar for a sec but had the feelling it was really a stretch