⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Sharks Ahead!

Can’t wait to punch a shark!

1 Like

Woah, hi Vetex :flushed:, you have no idea how much it means to be just simply complimented by you, especially the developer of a series that means so much to me.

I want you to know that the Arcane Universe was my childhood, inspiration, and will continue to be a source of happiness and entertainment for years to come :ok_hand:. Especially with so much in-depth lore, magic, and more, tying into my interests, along with the insane effort you put in coding masterpieces on Roblox.

I loved AA, loved WoM, and can’t wait to see how AO unfolds to the public. Knowing that you support this small side project is something big in my eyes. :frcryin::heart:

@techlevel80 Thank you so much! I’ll probably message you on discord (once I get it), I have a lot of interest in this game’s lore (If you have time). Thamk for making the lore that has me so invested in this forum right now. Everything that applies to Vetex applies to you too :nod:.

@NaCl Dang, makes sense tho.

@DocTheWarBird Thank you!

@Selector Thank you as well!

@Meta Thanks, I think it was one of the best too, especially with the teasers recently.

@Kirito012 Thank you, I have a lot of fun choosing the songs. Gonna have to find some stuff besides Undertale eventually :fr:.

Sorry for rant yes. Why did so many mods, testers, and devs comment on this lmao :thinking:? Also thanks to testers and mods for doing what they do. I’m so grateful for all the support though though, whether you were one of those people or not. :v::frsleepin::ok_hand:.

As long as it helps people and they enjoy it i’ll write TOF for the visible future :anchor:.

8 Likes

Just saw it, it’s a pretty cool drop. Can’t wait to see some further details!

@frezatell Thanks! I enjoy doing this

@LichdaDerp Using fighting styles against sharks is gonna look pretty funny, especially against some of the bigger ones.

1 Like

wait what’s a TOF then

HOLY SHIT LETS FUCKING GO CRYOOO

1 Like

I have no more funny internet hearts to give you, sorry about that :nod:

1 Like

The Odyssey Feed, TOF is short for it since i’m lazy :frcryin::+1:

1 Like

you have low expectations

1 Like

This is quality

1 Like

Thanks!

I do indeed still have one braincell still passionate to the game! This is because… well, I only have one braincell.

Cryo, boat meta when :fr:

1 Like

The future is now!

(May not apply to AO release date.)

he is legit vibing bro, life could be a dream

1 Like

Seriously god dang so much effort put into this. I’ve never seen somebody put music into a read, but it’s definitely a good feature that someone like me enjoys. Great interactive stuff too, absolutely crazy effort all in all. I’m sure everyone is being properly hyped by your Odyssey Feed, and let me tell you there is good reason to be as you can see. I 100% support you on these kind of news articles

1 Like

Bro true :flushed: Also he do be vibing.

@blackpanther300 Thank you for the compliment! :nod:

Congrats on the achievement! Nice to see your hard work being noticed by the creator of the game himself! Keep working hard.

1 Like

Thanks! Vetex’s comment def has me reeling, he’s a big role model for sure (At least for me) considering my history and interest in his games, plus my activity on the forums and doing stuff I suppose

Regarding the “inconsistent” title of “Wizards Extinction” do not worry, the wizard’s WILL go extinct, just not yet…and not the way you’ll be expecting.

Thank you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome, I enjoy reading!

Unrelated-ish, but if you’re planning on using Reapers again for any of your stories (I think you did something with them at one point?), I updated the trello page for them a lot :nod: