⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ The Devourer of Leaks!

The W Feed
The WOdyssey Feed
The WOdyssey Weed :flushed:
The W
W

2 Likes

. hi

1 Like

You forgot to say about how lost and ancient magic descriptions got completely hidden after people whined about mud gone

1 Like

looking forward to combat vid

1 Like

Hi (three characters)

1 Like

I think I mentioned it but i’ll check real quick

Edit: Yep I did

Cool

1 Like

It might be annoying but what if they separated the seas into different “games” or servers?

2 Likes

i think that’s what he plans on doing, it’s just that it limits the area that the dark seas can go because (as far as i’m aware) the dark sea is in the same server that the connected sea is. i could be wrong though. i just don’t think it’s an issue unless you aren’t put into a new instance

2 Likes

Pretty sure yeah. There’s still gonna be a limit on the sea size though, obviously.

Cause what I was hoping is that it would be procedurally generated with some preset stuff but mostly random stuff and it would be switched up and disorienting similar to that once desert in Pokémon sun and moon where tapu bulu lives on the third island (search it up)

1 Like

Ahhh no way not that place bro :sob:

1 Like

wouldn’t it be better to have a separate game 4 the dark seas - when u out of a certain area it teleport u there

1 Like

I can’t see that working with how the Dark Seas are supposed to surround the other seas. There would be issues with how you would come out the way you came in and all that, and I think generally it’s only possible if it’s not in the same experience.

well it turned out to be Argos himself

1 Like

so this has been changed it seems, it sounds like vetex has changed his mind about when we’re getting a combat video, or its just that he didn’t specify when after he’s done revamping effects from this image
combatclipsad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.