⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Unnecessarily Fruity Information!

Published by Fang Percy.

This anchor of Odyssey Feed was published on Friday, September 24, 2021. (US).

Click the arrow next to the name of the section to view it!

:headphones:

Music You Should Hear!

Knock You Down !!
By Toby Fox

Click the link while holding “ctrl” to open the music on a new tab!

Link:
Deltarune Chapter 2 OST: 35 - Knock You Down !! - YouTube)

:scroll:

Trello News!

Welcome to another anchor of the Odyssey Feed! This anchor has come out quite late since I finally started writing a series. Putting this aside, i’m writing this pretty close to when I publish this. I don’t know when yet, i’m in school as of writing this.

I’ll stop blabbering now. You want to hear news :poggers2:!

There won’t be that much this week, actually. But it’s worth a look… I hope :mariomug:!

First of all, remember that wilderness island that I talked about a little bit ago named the Limestone Key? It’s been shown on the trello that bananas grow here.

Potassium. :banana:

And remember extreme knockback making you ragdoll? That’s been removed as well. Apparently, it didn’t look great in the game itself :frpensive:, but it was quite appealing in Roblox Studio.

And that other island named Palo Town? It’s actually a large island with a large density of Merchants. A center for trade and spending, perhaps :money_with_wings:.

Red apples also grow here. A nice source of nourishment while you spend your life savings! It also has quests. 1 has been added so far!

Besides this, there were some tweaks about shop icon range and gem optimization.

We’ve finished all the things on the trello. Time for some visual leaks. Y’know, the ones you all like! Here we go!

This is an image from the Vetex Discord. Wonder what it could be? A shame it’s foggy out! I see lots of rocks, and what looks to be several spires. This reminds me of Redwake, of course. But the pillars there were much more spaced out and wide. Palo Island, perhaps :thinking:?

And last but not least, we have the two most absurd leaks i’ve seen in a long time.

0b4c7d58108c7c29078ef55126cc87b7

I don’t know where the first one is from, but it was posted in the Reminders for AO page. It’s a GIF of somebody doing the push up animation to cleanse a watermelon of external germs. Magic-polluted watermelons, anyone :hungry:?

The bottom one on the other hand, was posted on the forums by @Mimhere. It depicts Mimhere and another individual holding watermelons over the fence of a crow’s nest, presumably on a Caravel.

These melon-related leaks are pretty absurd and random. However, we can see there’s definitely a funny animation for holding a watermelon. It’s definitely the crazy immersion factor in this game that will make it a huge success when it releases :v:.

But for now, we can only dream of Arcane Odyssey’s release… see you next time!

:popcorn:

Topic You Should See!

“Solo!”
By @Extro

Extro comes out with another banger, this time being a shorter song commissioned for Joshiba! It’s a really nice song to listen to. While you’re at it, watch the mouse cursor bop to the beat! It’s upbeat with a lot of personality… Round of applause to Extro!

Link:
[Song] Solo!

:art:

Art of the Anchor!

“The 21st Night of”
By @LittleShrekSheep

You’ll only see one image here, but if you click on the below link, you’ll see that this topic has 3 images… One from 2019, one from 2020, one from September 21st, 2021, just a few days ago. On this date every year on the same day, Trollus draws the webcomic characters spitting fire. It’s a great way to see how an art style can evolve over 3 years :paintbrush:!

Link:
The 21st Night of

:pencil2:

Writing of the Anchor!

“The Story of Valcrest | Part Two - Chapter 7”
By @JayJayAG

With the newest installment in the story of Valcrest, comes something great to read. Freddy and Erik begin by fighting a battle that could turn on either of the two any second. Of course, I won’t spoil the rest of it, but it’s incredibly detailed with over satisfactory imagery. Read it now, or i’ll annihilate you :upside_down_face:! Just kidding. Unless…? :flushed:

Link:
Valcrest 2-7 - Google Docs

:mag:

Here’s a Puzzle For You…

Last time’s Riddle Solver is @StarForDays! Congratulations for being the first to crack it!

The answer was… ”Adjustments”!

This Issue’s Riddle is…

”Age of Migration”

P a _ e _ _

First to comment or message me with the answer will get a shoutout next time I publish!

:link:

Important Links

The Odyssey Feed
⚓ Odyssey Feed Center - The News Anchor

Arcane Odyssey Trello
Trello

Vetex’s Twitter
https://twitter.com/_vetex?lang=en

Vetex’s Devforum
Profile - vetexgames - DevForum | Roblox

TGR Info Dump (By 7grandnec)
TGR – Google Drive

Thanks for reading this Anchor of… The Odyssey Feed!

16 Likes

Robotstics i’m sorry :pensive:

2 Likes

Child rages for not being chosen part 216

2 Likes

Unrelated to the fact that between last anchor and this one he didn’t publish any Ultimatum

I was waiting for that and got impatient

hmm…

The second next ultimatum comes out imma post my Short Story
:troll:

Robotstics is gonna be mad :sleeper:

1 Like

revenge.

Truly :frpensive:

capitalism :face_vomiting:

2 quests.
its now 2 quests.

1 Like

:nod:

Somebody’s in trouble :eyes:

I’m honored for my story to make it here again, thanks for reading!

:smirk::ok_hand:

I put it in off topic since I wanted to match the “Kris get the banana” joke in the middle with one of Queen’s boss themes

It was really good! :flushed:

I'm Sorry Little One | Know Your Meme

WAKE UP GUYS!!! ANOTHER ODYSSEY FEED!!! Tobi_shit

3 Likes

GET OFF THE FOKIN TOILET AND READ SOME FOKIN ODYSSEY FEED

Even better, read whilst still on the toilet :frsleepin::ok_hand:

1 Like