⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Wave of Information!

POG!

And don’t forget this one!

never can

that isn’t a sea monster, that’s a flipping building, and that is just the top fin.

1 Like

pristine. you heard it here first.

right???

1 Like

what i’m wondering is
Did you just search the 1941st person to join the forums
lmao

1 Like

No, mate. Thread/Post.

User that made the #1941 post on thread 24749. It is the “Reminders for AO” thread.

Here’s the thing:

Since I’ve found it first, I’m sure no one else has a chance of getting it, save for that StarForDays guy in case he PM’d Cryo before me. Which would be a shame. I’m trying to put myself back at the main riddle solver here since I don’t have anything better to do.

1 Like

oh wow

It’s simple.

First type the site link (forum.arcaneodyssey.dev) then /t/ and the number of the post goes first, then after the number of the reply.

Would look like this:

forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/67523/9

It does not link directly as the topic name is not in. However, copying and pasting it into the URL search gives you the post in question. And the forum highlights it when it loads so it’s even easier to find.

Yepper! Gotta make these way harder…

Now everyone knows how to solve it as I publicly showed the method.

Still, they have the way, but not the speed :sunglasses:

I’m glad to know I got it right first. Remember how I said it wasn’t all Star’s ground? Yeah, surely yes. I meant it for a reason.

1 Like

what

where am I

cryo what’d you do

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

1 Like

since I don’t answer these, shoot me a DM if you ever need a second opinion brainstorming a tough riddle, I’ll help where I can

:ok_hand: :pensive:

Thamk. :nod:

okay but
what if i dont have one :frhigh:

At least you’re not me, I don’t have enough friends to play Solitaire

1 Like

yooo i’m in :flushed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.