The OFFICIAL Sonic Roblox game is Pay to Win

If you don’t know, there’s an official Sonic game on Roblox, called Sonic Speed Simulator…and well let’s say it’s a bit pay to win.

The main culprit is the gamepass 2+ Pet Slots, which is disgusting. The thing is, even if you have the best Chao (Pets) in the game, people with this gamepass will have an advantage to you, as they can equip two more pets, while you can only equip three…

These “more pet slots” gamepasses are always among the most bullshit P2W ones, and I hate that it somehow snaked it’s way into an OFFICIAL Sonic Roblox game…

It’s kind of mind-boggling that Sega approved of this…

sega is making games on roblox?? damn they’re down in trenches

3 Likes

It’s not Sega themselves, they basically just got some random developer team to make a game on Roblox for them I think

dude what do you expect from a generic speed simulator nowadays

its even worse that this is being sended torwards the roblox audience cause this way better game exists which is true to the original gameplay
as a fangame

what is there to win for anyway its a simulator if people really wanted to pay for gamepasses let them be

^ This.

Simulator or not, getting permission to use IP’s that you do not own is tedious and the answer is usually a hard NO, especially if your motivation is profit. which is why anime games butcher the character names so bad, i.e “Borul” (broly) in ASTD

Sega is generally nice with letting fans use their IP though, the only instance I can remember of them taking a fan game down was that Sonic game on Roblox that they took down because it was owned by a pedo

if you can find me a generic simulator that doesnt have more pet slots as a gamepass i will give you a rusty can

i am pretty sure that game had microtransactions
100% sure that sega lets people make fangames but not make money off it (idk if it is like minecraft eula where paid products need to be cosmetic)