The only thing that might end the Russo-Ukrainian conflict

source

Without the Batman movie being released in Russia, there is no way they’ll make it out of this. I suspect it will only be a few days before Putin calls off the whole invasion in exchange for Warner Bros reversing their decision.

14 Likes

They’re true heroes

1 Like

Checkmate, Putin.

13 Likes

Hey everyone. Here’s a real video that exists in reality.

I’m not posting the link publically because I don’t want to turn my soon-to-be suspension into a permaban. DM me if you want the link.

1 Like

fuck bitcoin

Well, if I am not mistaking, Russian destroys military bases, not common folk. Well, anyways I want peace. I do not want anyone to conflict. I want everyone to stop “sanction war”. We do not want corpses, yeah?

Btw I still think it won’t cause third world war.

Well that’s absolutely incorrect, Russian troops have been shelling residential infrastructure in and around Shyvi(?) which contained no critical military infrastructure or personnel

Russia is also directly lying to the Russian people claiming that “there are Neo-Nazis in Ukraine and nobody’s doing anything about it” and also claims of mass genocide which is ironic cause it’s fucking Russia that’s claiming it.
Because Russias a dictatorship the Russian people don’t know what’s happening, they think they’re perfectly justified in attacking Ukraine. That’s why some soldiers are trying to avoid direct conflict so Russian soldiers can’t use it for propaganda

Oh boy… if only there was services that could change the IP Address of your computer to somewhere else in the world so you could watch the Batman movie at your home in Russia

Ok, we’ll let the fascist dictatorship run over a country with zero backlash from the international community :person_shrugging: :grin:

1 Like

instead we would, you know, actually declare war on them

download (13)
Putin after batman doesnt come out

putin want his batman

a lot of russians do know whats happening and a lot of russians are therefore protesting against putin. Nearly 6000 people have already been arrested for protesting against the war. But ye other than that what youre saying is pretty accurate :+1:

1 Like

Btw I may have created this topic but it was everyone else that started arguing about politics. Please don’t ban me.

alright close topic just in case

Might get political.

(Seems like it already has)