The Parlor Owner (Still Fannon)

Thanks to a certain funny man…
The Parlor has opened shop!! Very exciting,
I tried to go for more simple clothes since he isn’t technically a royal, just a silly guy

He who travels the sea to find only materials of upmost quality to sew into the finest fabrics, The Ambrosia family have been working their crafts in outfits since the dawn of creation. Lloyd Ambrosia weaves his outfits to customers who dare stand out from the crowd, for those who’d intimidate, or for those who’d inspire.

While a bit of a shut in, a friendly face will always be there to greet you. Even if… the face doesn’t look too inviting. Tiring work day and night, the beauty that comes in the effort is worth every needle prick. That lack of sleep does tend to put a toll on his mind, so keep in your own mind that his responses may not make sense, nor upkeep the best emotion.

15 Likes

very cool concept :+1:

1 Like

The Parlor Owner watching in terror with his sleep deprived eyes as Lelantos walks in for the 4th time this week with his clothes completely ravaged and ruined. (He refuses to block or dodge attacks)

1 Like

So sorta like this??

1 Like

“Pay me in coffee beans and I’ll think about it this time…”
That is really funny hheiwhjwo

It will also be funny the fact the Parlor owner prob thanks god that Lelantos only wants simple clothing (A skin tight black shirt, and black baggy pants with strong boots). But also grumpy at the fact he needs to make a special size for Lelantos (To accommodate the goobers 200cm bust size).

1 Like