The Player and Lady Carina are related

he does heal by striking himself with lightning for some reason

Think that’s just a cover to drink the potion.

the player being related to carina brings a lot of questions about the community’s reaction to her

isnt tagging vetex against the rules?

Its technically against the rules but it is entirely up to vetex if he wants to enforce it or not to my understanding.

18 Tagging Vetex in a public post 0-3 Vetex’s discretion

Clearly it can’t be because we’re unique like Morden and Tucker.
Surely the Order would’ve also experimented on Elius and/or Carina (fake their deaths and kidnap them).
Surely Elius’ healing isn’t due to a potion or spell.
Surely Carina isn’t a juggernaut (questionable imo), so her healing surely couldn’t be related to a vitality stat investment.

well this is theory i made, we are barely on the 1/2 of the 2nd sea, but it is true that between those 3 characters theres a common denominator that no other npc shares, not cernyx, not merlot, not kai etc

you are so screwed

if i cut myself and let the wound heal in a few days, does that mean i’m a descendant of the olympians?

Glad to know that the ability to recover from injuries is unique and special and clearly signifies being related. Especially since one of those people uses potions or magic to recover.

Not everybody with the same rare quality is related though.

its over for you

If that’s the case, then that means that we’re also related to Elius, which makes sense because both Elius and Carina just straight up disappear after our fights with them.

Even if you killed them, there was no body discovered or any traces of them, which means they probably combat logged, another thing that only the MC can accomplish.

Nah I closed them in my cargo bay

I clipped in there, and I didn’t see em

So they probably got timed out for being afk for 20 minutes

You gotta unlock ship of the line frist

untrue!

rip their bounty for combat logging