The Queens Return - 3D Queen David Silver

Heads up for the holy people. Don’t scroll down.

Hey. So 90% of the population probably doesn’t remember and/or are probably new to the forums.
So FOR CONTEXT! Around two years ago, I made a 3D Anime Queen David Silver model. The Forums lost it over the model and it was fun for a bit.
BUT THEN! I asked one thing no one in their right mind would.

Pog champ animation

But it’s been two years and I haven’t fulfilled my end.
I wasn’t able to back then since I was limited, but I recently got a PC upgrade so I was able to do more. I’ve posted a bit of mega spoilers what I’ve been working on here but I finally had some time to finish it all.

So without further ado to make up for the two year gap .

INTRODUCING QUEEN DAVID REMADE

So yea pretty cool right.
She’s been a work in progress for quite some time, but I actually finished this model a really
Long time ago , I just never found the right time to use her. But I didn’t find a reason to post her officially until I actually did what I promised.

But with this post I have.
So here you go as well.

Also here’s an extra image of her in a cool dress.

Anyways, yea despite the absolute unholiness of this model, it was really fun to make. I most likely won’t post here again until AO but keep an eye out for more post more custom made models in the future.

Anyways, hope you guys liked the sudden hit in the face of breaking a two year gap of not posting. Have a Good Day H.

Clarification: All assets such as Clothing and Hair in this model do not belong to me. They either belong from their rightful creators online or the Software used Pre-Made assets. The Model was made just for fun.

29 Likes

Forumer challenge: try not to gender bend fucking everything (impossible)

9 Likes

It is literally indeed impossible.

aight @Robotstics lets see what happens

3 Likes

mark my words im drawing og kds in that outfit too

4 Likes

not this shit

King David Silver x Arsen fanfiction (TW!!! GAY)

Anons.
Anons.
Anons.

I have many words summed up to one

stop.

2 Likes

Oh my god WHY-

Do a little trolling, just a smidge tomfoolery
good job

Lol no.

1 Like

came back here after a while to see how this place is doing
saw this
immediately regrets decision

1 Like

same, gg

1 Like

The second image sits a lot better with me than the first. I think the outfit is better and the pose is too.

zhe needs pants

3 Likes

Oya?

Is the model open sourced? Id love to make hilarious shitposts using it
(Otherwise only you would have the model, and considering you arent going to be posting the model would just go to waste)

1 Like

Welp, although it’s a gender bend and it still gives me a weird vibe

It’s a nice model, good job…

1 Like

Models I make are 100% not open sourced. I plan to do more with them but if I ever give out their file it’s to people I trust and know well that won’t use it for inappropriate or in general wrong things. This especially goes for models that say are characters that belong to people.

Looks like a Tsundere who is in love with the protagonist but won’t admit it,i like this