The Rhapsody

“Pure Orchestra…”
(I got this from @Typicaks “You as a boss fight” post)

As the sky collapsed above our heroes head, the “Orchestra” gave chase.

“Tank! Help me out over here!”, said Hero.

“I can’t! I’m busy helping Mage!”, said Tank. Mage was stuck under some rubble, and Tank was trying to dig her out before another “Concerto” occurred.

In desperation, Hero lashed out his sword and shot a fire ball at the rubble, clearing it out much faster. As Tank grabbed mage, they ran as fast as they could…
…but it was too late.

“Pure Orchestra.”

The trumpets blast.
The drums crash.
The violins screech.
As the conductor grins in absolute victory, the heroes face their foe.

Concerto.

Chaos ensued. Meteors falling from the sky.

“Tank! Since we lost Buffer, you’re going to have watch Mage’s and my back!”, said Hero, unsheathing his sword, lighting it with fire.

“Okay. I’ll try my best to deflect th-”, said Tank, as he got eradicated. The sound of a trumpet was heard. A bright blue energy went by, totally disintegrating him.

“TANK! NO!”, said Hero. In rage, he rushed towards the Conductor.

“Wait! We shouldn’t just rush at him. We haven’t seen him use all his “Instruments” yet.”, said Mage, as she prepared a magic blast.

“You’re right. We shouldn’t just stand here. Lets go.”, said Hero, as he ran to the nearest pile of rubble.

“Imbéciles. Pensez-vous pouvoir vous en sortir aussi facilement ?”, said the Conductor.

Sonata.”

The area around the now shortened and disheveled team of heroes grew heavy.

“Hero…?”, said Mage, as her feet sank into the ground. And slowly, everything around them sank.

Hero quickly grabbed Mages hand and pulled her out of the ground.
The sound of a violin became louder and louder.

“Oh no. DUCK!”, said Hero, grabbing Mage and tackling her into the ground, narrowly dodging a gigantic ball of fire.

The sound of a violin became louder and louder and even louder so.

“This was a mistake. We can’t beat this guy. We have to get out of here.”, said Hero.

The violin was joined by the drums.

“Hero, I’m sensing an abnormal amount of magic energy right now. I… I don’t think we can dodge this one.”, said Mage.

“…”, said Hero.

" Comprenez vous? Maintenant tu vas mourir d’une mort terrible. Brûlez, alors que vos os se désintègrent !", said the Conductor.

Pure Orchestra, Calamité.”

“Hero, if we don’t get out of here right now, not only will our bodies disappear, so will our souls! Quickly, help me ready up my teleportation spell!”, said Mage.

“…Right. Here, take this Mana Potion. I’ll try my best to protect you before his Orchestra is done.”, said Hero.

But the Orchestra was already there.

Rhapsody

The ground caved in, magma spewing everywhere. Even more meteors fell from the sky. Nearby, there was a huge tornado coming straight at them. The winds became more ferocious, spreading the volcanic ash into our heroes lungs. Fire spread, spread into the tornado.

“A hellscape…”, said Hero, dumbstruck.
However, just his luck, it was at the moment when a tsunami of magma was coming over them, when Mage finished up her spell.

“Jeff! What did I tell you about playing games all day?”, said Jeffs mother.

“Come on mom, we were just at the good part.”, said Jeff.

“Although, honestly, I doubt we could’ve beaten that boss if you gave us all the time in the world…”, said Jeff.

“Alright. Turn it off, dinner is waiting for you downstairs. I won’t say it again.”

As Jeff crouched down to turn off his PC, he noticed that it was on fire.

“Frick.”

3 Likes

truly a conclusion of all time

but can his pc run crysis