The science behind magic creation in Arcane? (And some holes in it)

But that’s not how I like to answer though?

no

Well, if you insist i’ll leave it up to you.

Yeah, the reminder is to warn you of that

Yup, but we know that we can enact kinetic energy on all substances manufactured by us, I think wind is just the same

Just dropping these here:

Mf thinks flame is smoke, your stupidity and addiction to being edgy with fire specifically is beyond me

Yeah, these’ll be useful for quoting later on

Duh? Flame are the chemical results of fire, or chemical changes that was caused by fire, the definition of flame itself is a hot glowing body of ignited gas that is generated by something on fire. What do you think FLAME is?

P/S: this post wasn’t even meant to be about fire, and by the way you say, anyone who has ever made an theory on Arcane is automatically edgy, how does that make sense?

It’s not a good idea to get in an argument with Level, those things go on for quite a while

No, it’s only the hot glowing body

You ignore every single confirmation and try to specifically make up a plot of fire being some unique godsend

which is the chemical result of fire

It isn’t smoke tho???

Are you actually mentally slow or do you think smoke is a hot glowing body?

:popcorn::hungry:

Here we go again

The fact that smoke is a part of “fire” or “flame” is still up to debate, since smoke hardly counts as matter, but a collection of multiple of matter, so particles of liquid, solids, and gas is mixed in with all of it. I personally think smoke is part of flame because it is one of the thing that was generated from fire.

wut

I am getting an actual brain tumor from reading this

IT HAS A FUCKING ENGLISH DEFINITION ALREADY, WHERE IT’S NOT SMOKE, THIS ISN’T POLITICS

The sheer lack of brain cells…

I can’t even argue with someone this dumb, other people at least had functional brains to argue with, goodbye

it
ducking
magic
bruh

I think this is one of the few times I genuinely agree with Level…

iirc arent they made up of like, very small… partical ?