Why magic works

No? Magic circles use the magic energy in the environment, no magic circles draws from your magic energy, i.e your soul.

Also you’re not actually making the material, you’re making a mimic of the material. Magic Gold is different from actual gold. Magic fire is different from regular fire.

You’re converting magic energy into your desired element, also magic from the soul can be any magic at all, at will. You could have literal cum magic if you imagine it with primitive magic.

It’s just how he interprets magic, there isn’t really a correct answer for how magic works (since, y’know, it’s magic)

Pretty sure he’s talking about AO magic because he only listed AO elements which does have a lore answer.

AHEM, its my interpretation how I see “how magic works”

just ignore level, hes noble :nauseated_face:

No they don’t

4 Likes

This form of magic relied upon Magic Energy - which was found in the air, as well as in the mind. The Magic Energy could be summoned forth as a Magic Circle, which then produced the magic itself. When someone ran out of Magic Energy, they used a process known as Charging to fill their body up with the dormant Magic Energy in the atmosphere.

-Trello

Ok, I misunderstood the trello then, what do they use?

I mean if you read what I stated above it clearly mentions you were somewhat right

Probably should’ve said augmented magic instead of circles but the lore might’ve changed in AO.

Wasn’t there a thread just like this one a few weeks ago?

Yoruh arguing about why fire magic isn’t possible, ya, but then someone said something about it mimicking its real world varient and magic fire being different from actual fire.

1 Like

Then it became a whole ass debate on how the Arcane universe magic worked

The way I see it…

1 Like

wait, is magic literally just midichlorians from star wars?

This isn’t AVATAR

vetex already responded to level

I know, I just said that because it reminded me of Avatar

1 Like

Why magic works, cause god made it work

best answer