The second official artist collaboration!

It’s archomas back again with the second artist collab! This time, the theme was “teams”, so we did that alright!
Participants either chose the bandit team or the Magic council team, and drew themselves at opposite ends (Idk why I’m saying this it’s pretty obvious).
Huge thank you to all who participated (who I’ll again put in the description to further avoid this being too long). Thanks all the participants for your hard work, it’s so fun hosting these, and I really hope that you’ll participate again! Thanks to you as well Vetex, you’re great, and keep working on what is probably the most unique roblox game I’ve ever played!
Yes
The Bandits do have a tank.

38 Likes

bandits vs MC? nah

it’s purple squad vs green squad now

1 Like

Lots going on here. This is quite interesting.

this is fire

tank = ah ****, here we go again (world war III)

Thanks to @LittleShrekSheep for co hosting
participants: @Burgr @KwispyKage @Modeus @Fiter120 @RCotton @NightTheSamurai @quest5 @Fluect @Water (sorry if it’s the wrong ping idk your name),

1 Like

@BURGR WHY WOULD YOU SIDE WITH THEM?!

@wtrmeloon @“Jeremy Clarkson” (don’t know your actual ping name) @Phewka @Phi @BlueYonder @Pointyyou @BNTarwarn @liu @Zel

There! 21 participants in total. Thanks everyone!

finally
it came out
after all these years
this is what everyone asked for
also thank you for including @Burgr, we needed him here

1 Like

this is betrayal :frcryin:

you forgot one, @tobi?

YOOOO LET’S GO this was hella fun to work on

HOLY SHOOT YOU’RE RIGHT!
@Tobi and someone else sent their pieces to Trollus, I didn’t get their name! SO sorry

Yo… I didn’t know we were doing that :rofl: would have given mine a purple highlight

Epic artwork btw!!!

Why is burgr going super sayain

this is indeed rather fire on god

I GOT ME A MOTHER TRUCKING TANK! I HAVE A TANK!

EXPLOSION!!! :explosion_magic:

3 Likes

Burgr on the MC side, bandit side would be screwed if they didn’t have tobi and his tank

1 Like

I am so hurt. Who forgets Tobi…