The Seekers of Sight are the Order of Aesir? (Solving Makrinaos)

and the staff of hades symbol on one of the Makrinaos banners is kinda like order’s logo

Well, they charge extra for literal community service, so I can only assume it’s very rich Dark Wizards.

I deleted the other part of my text which was basically me talking about how I think they’re trying to unleash the pandora box to get the evil stuff inside of it and use that to further the power of magic since magic’s literally made of chaos but I couldn’t find the words so I just deleted it

No kidding, I got no idea what you just said

pandora box > has evil stuff
chaos is attracted by evil > magic energy is made of chaos
they use the stuff in the box to further magic by using the evil harnessed from there

aka they are the order or are similar to them

Or bc our character is a stupid 1800s caveman, and doesn’t understand the concept of numbers over a million

vaguely relevant to this thread ig?

6 Likes

Erm, this is future content, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ban you for derailing.

thats literally my theorty

I’m pretty sure this isn’t the case, mostly cause if you have neg rep you can just walk in and instead of being killed for whatever crazy bounty the order put on you they instead just let you walk around wherever you want.

Ignoring issues with the game not lining up with lore(which I know has happened multiple times, but I do think this would be a bit too much compared to stuff like awakenings working different in lore), I could see the order placing a hit on the MC because as stated by Vetex, legacies grow in strength a lot faster than what’s typical. Because of that one that’s escaped their custody, especially for so long, could quickly grow out of control for them. However on the other hand legacies don’t seem to be too common, so if the order needs them for their goal they might just have to attempt to recapture the mc anyways. Y’know beggars can’t be choosers type beat. There’s enough reason on both why they would or wouldn’t place a hit on the MC so I’m kinda

This is super relevant. I’m super excited for this too. Honestly I’m kinda glad its side content too, because it allows it to be far more mysterious and something the player has to investigate themselves rather than the story pushing them to do it. It really helps with the creepy vibes chaos has and so far it is working better for me as this ancient forgotten thing that while isn’t the most prevalent threat, its still lurking in the darkest recesses of this world and it’s up to the player to seek it out themselves. This is especially nice for players who don’t really know the lore so they won’t be privy to whats going on, and honestly kinda makes me wish a little that I could forget it.

As of now the order doesnt know of the mc

As of now the order did experiments on the MC before the game

no that’s my theory and you just copied it when i told you months ago loser

Yeah but they still dont know that they were calvus’ murderers

besides, the veiling storms have yellow lightning instead of blue lightning like every other (non-dark sea) storm in the game

I thought that Dawn Island had exclusively teal lightning, not that this has any relation to the topic at hand.

yeah every storm has teal lightning except the dark sea, which has purple and red, and the veiling storms, which have yellow

Blue lightning is mostly caused by being overtop of open water, that tracks.
Yellow lightning can be caused by pollen, smoke, or pollution.
Purple is usually caused by high altitude, or high-energy intense strikes, also tracks.
Did Vetex do a science, or did he do a yellow?