Sight of seeker cult is 10x worse than Greenwish cult
I still wonder what exactly the Greenwish cult is doing, I hope we get the continuation of their side quest sooner than later.
MY BROTHER IN CHRIST
CREATION CREATES
IT DOESNT FUCKING DESTROY
THATS WHY ITS CALLED CREATION
ARE YOU STUPID
buddy its stocksounds I dont know what you expected the question answers itself
You’ve got a point, I’ll take that. But I was referring more to the fact that it never really did any deeds after making people. It’s not like Creation made even more seas or something.
dawg
there is 7 sea clusters
with god knows how many seas in total
it doesnt need to create without a purpose
i think theres 5 or 6 clusters
wait sorry i was thinking of the seven seas and my brain immediately said ‘‘yeah!! theres 7 sea clusters!!’’ even then i feel like thats enough tho ![]()
I recently had an acquaintance suggest that the big hole leads to the River Styx. Charon is apparently even the name of the guy who takes you across it.
The river styx is IN the underworld
kind of stupid but the term “a million eyes are staring at you” implies that there are 500,000 ghosts looking at you assuming they all have 2 eyes each
Me when the world where magic pollution (which creates ghosts) kills 80% of the population has a lot of ghosts:
Yeah, but you make it sound like it just leads to Hades’ front porch.
The river styx is basically hades front porch ![]()
Well I don’t have a MAP of the place!
(The joke being hades is also the name of the underworld)
Its very convenient that there are multiple sea clusters safe from the Dark Sea if you think abt it… specifically places where theres people too.
You dont think Creation had anything to do with that? ![]()
no.
That’s not creating, that’s just un-chaos.
As if creating is all that it can do. It can probs passively protect its creations too. And isnt Creation literaly the opposite of Chaos? Wouldnt it be able to “un-chaos”?
And Chaos doesnt straight up destroy everything if you recall
Unrelated unless proven otherwise.