The Seekers of Sight are the Order of Aesir? (Solving Makrinaos)

Well, they kept the name, nobody else did that, it’s plausible enough.

durzplosion was RIGHT THERE

Not really, hell one of the secrets isa person who got trapped in a cave in while exploring

What do you mean?

Tomato tomahto, it’s as intact as you’d expect from ruins of the modern variety. If that makes any sense.

Sight of seeker cult is 10x worse than Greenwish cult

I still wonder what exactly the Greenwish cult is doing, I hope we get the continuation of their side quest sooner than later.

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST
CREATION CREATES
IT DOESNT FUCKING DESTROY
THATS WHY ITS CALLED CREATION
ARE YOU STUPID

buddy its stocksounds I dont know what you expected the question answers itself

You’ve got a point, I’ll take that. But I was referring more to the fact that it never really did any deeds after making people. It’s not like Creation made even more seas or something.

dawg

there is 7 sea clusters
with god knows how many seas in total

it doesnt need to create without a purpose

i think theres 5 or 6 clusters

wait sorry i was thinking of the seven seas and my brain immediately said ‘‘yeah!! theres 7 sea clusters!!’’ even then i feel like thats enough tho :+1:

I recently had an acquaintance suggest that the big hole leads to the River Styx. Charon is apparently even the name of the guy who takes you across it.

The river styx is IN the underworld

kind of stupid but the term “a million eyes are staring at you” implies that there are 500,000 ghosts looking at you assuming they all have 2 eyes each

Me when the world where magic pollution (which creates ghosts) kills 80% of the population has a lot of ghosts:

Yeah, but you make it sound like it just leads to Hades’ front porch.

The river styx is basically hades front porch :sob:

Well I don’t have a MAP of the place!

(The joke being hades is also the name of the underworld)