The Seekers of Sight are the Order of Aesir? (Solving Makrinaos)

You say that it never did anything after creating, but the lore doc straight up says that its more passive compared to Chaos. I was using an example of something that Creation likely did.

The irony here is drilling a hole in my skull and sticking an ice pick in my brain

Well if you don’t have to do anything to get free effects then you still get nothing from worshipping it.

why would you worship something that actively ruins your life passively and actively then???

“Wow let me worship a deity that’s going to ruin my life anyways”

I was thinking that they did rituals and brought chaos so they could study it and study magic.
(:grey_question: it seems kind of similar to order of aesir :grey_question: )

I mean, it seems to make them pretty strong

“Oh this will kill everyone but me, but grant me infinite power”

I mean like, how useful is infinite power if everyone you’d use it on is a corpse

That’s a problem for future you

Also do you really think the people running a doomsday cult are good at thinking ahead

real.

Hubris, plus not really understanding what chaos is, what it’ll do to them, or that its not really their friend or a force they can control.

are we all just going to not notice that Makrinaos has a mini Dark Sea around the island?

Sure, the rain isn’t poison and there’s no horrible mutants, but it is a constant storm with constant waves and lightning 24/7.

I think the reason we don’t talk about “The Bright Sea” is because there’s nothing to be known about it.

Mmmm yes because the constant storm with an island in the center obviously related to chaos, and by extension magic energy (which caused an everlasting storm) has nothing to do with magic energy

I mean, people talk about how there’s a storm, but not a lick or sip of why.
No rhyme or reason to why it’s there.

It doesn’t mesh with the chaos energy beneath the island, because the storm oddly has yellow lightning instead of blue, which it wouldn’t if it were related, not even the Dark Sea does. If it was related to the Chaos, it’d be on top of the island, not just around it.

what are we arguing now

Whether the constant storm around makrinaos exists because magic or not

Obviously because of magic. Do you see any never ending storms on Earth?

Bro I’m the one saying magic though :sob:

Im against stock like always (whats his argument?)

That the big storm has 0 explanation other than ambient magic energy from the durzplosion (smh doesn’t he know weather is broken)