The Seven Seas

can we get monkey?

Only the ruins of the 5th sea will have Magius.

AG couldn’t take control because of the extremely high amounts of pirate activity and the status Alalea had there (they would be decimated if they tried to take it over)

And I cannot think of a way the 6th sea could be apart of the 7th. The blast that destroyed the 5th, 4th, and 3rd probably had a large radius around it. So no matter what side the 6th sea would be there, it would be destroyed

ok I feel kind of small rn

so that means that magius is mostly 5th sea ruins

huh

now it feels smaller than I thought

From what I see in the lore (not sure about the differences in the webcomic), only the 4th, 5th and 7th seas were destroyed by Durza’s explosion and Magius was raised “from the seafloor in place of the crater”, suggesting that it was in place of the 4th, 5th and 7th seas.

Also, apparently Old Alalea was planned to existed in the time of WoM since it’s one of the ‘towns’ of the Old Vikings. There are the Keihatsu who were lead to Magius from the 6th sea by John Throne as well.

I got the rift and third sea info years ago, so that might have been changed.

Old Alalea was a Viking town by not on Magius. From what I’ve heard at least Magius was just raised from specifically the 5th sea, but you could be right. But old Alalea for sure was not on Magius, just a Viking town in the ruins of the third sea. Alalea was abandoned but not destroyed by the blast

I didn’t say Old Alalea was on Magius, I just said it still exists at the time of WoM. That was why I said ‘town’ with the quotations.

Alalea was abandoned due to the chaotic mess that happened after Durza decided to go off with a bang.

I found out what was destroyed by Durza’s explosion from the Arcane Lore doc and saw that it said Magius was raised from the seafloor in place of the crater. This could mean Magius is smaller than the crater, but I am quite sure this does not mean that the 4th and 7th were left as just empty sea.

Anyway, Vetex wasn’t direct about where Magius was created on the doc, so its a possibility.