The Seven Seas

a layout of the seven seas in the events of aa
not all islands are present on this mockup (wilderness islands), not all of these islands are canon to AA but are instead in place for the AA Webcomic because of an incomplete plan for those islands particularly the fifth and sixth seas

it’s finals season in my university this term and things are piling on so comic progress will slow down, only have time to make smaller drawings really for practice, I’ll try and get back on it as soon as i can

46 Likes

yo wtf/!?!! big fish sixth sea>!>!>!?!?!

the alpha horse mackerel is a dangerous beast
davy jones’ final challenge to prove his worth as the ultimate angler

1 Like

wow, we will finally see that old man true power that hes been hiding since the chapter he appears in?

1 Like

Take your time
If you rush the webcomic, it wont be as good, right?

1 Like

mans been overpowered from the start he can dual wield magnet rods with max luck enchantments

Open sea, time to go fishing for morocks

3 Likes

Wait until he get the hold of Zeus fishing rod, he will be unstoppable

1 Like

Finally, 5 years since AA was first released and we finally have a map of the seven seas cluster. I love maps. My hunger for a map of the seven seas has been satiated. Thank you

4 Likes

This is amazing and has ALOT of effort put into it. This will really help me out since I had no idea how all the seas look from afar. Really glad you made this.

3 Likes

Tobi and Tree said basically everything I wanted to, so I’ll just say this is good stuff. Also no worries about the comic, university finals can be brutal

2 Likes

mental to see the seas in their place especially the First 3 with their Islands

2 Likes

Edited the OG map to be more weathered. I def prefer the clean version because things are easier to make out.

Not trying to put down the original, just wanted to see how cool this would look more weathered.

4 Likes

Azlan looking at this

7 Likes

Although it looks odd since I remember something of the lore saying that the AG couldn’t take control of the 3rd sea due to the Great Rift.

But it looks great and it makes sense how you placed the 7th sea near the 4th and 5th since we all know what’s going to happen.

I didn’t think of how the 6th sea could be connected to the 7th sea without being blown up, this is an interesting way to do that.

Also, the seas that will eventually become Magius look similar to the shape of it.

1 Like

the true final boss
the giant seagull at third sea

3 Likes

:frcryin: I wish I could have the seas as my Minecraft survival world

anyways, I wish you a bright future and colorful results!

(is it illegal to post pictures from other Roblox games here?)

1 Like

am excited to see more of le comic æ

One time I had a dream about a 7 seas amusement park in the middle of the pacific ocean

For some reason there was Redwake and Savaria next to eachother

2 Likes

Doom Island-Savaria, Redwake-Frostmill vibes