The Starlight Foundation | New clan (possibly?)

“Look up at the stars dotting our beautiful night sky, and you will feel peace and tranquility. This is what the world needs more of. Peace and tranquility. The Starlight Foundation, led by the one known as The Astronomer, aims to fill the world with these two things; at any cost. If that means hurting or ending those in the way, so be it. Pax Solaris!”

This is the current idea for the Clan I’m working towards starting in the next few days. Members will be split into three wings; The Physical Wing (Builds focused on Weapons / Strength), The Ethereal Wing (Builds focused on Magic), and the Balance Wing (Savants, Warlocks, Conjurers, Wardens)

I want the Rank Structure, for now, to look like this:

• The Astronomer [Group Leader]
  • The Stellar Council [4 max, vote on major changes to the clan.]
  • Greater Starwatchers [5 max, basically assistans for Stellar Council Members and the Astronomer]
  • Lesser Starwatchers [Elite Members]
  • Apprentices [Actual Members]
  • Inductees [Not actual members, not in the in-game clan, just a discord role for those who haven’t been properly put into the clan.]

The Plan is to start recruitment for the clan around November, about a month and a half before the earliest release “time” for AO (Late December). Before then, the Clan would be restricted to friends and people I know, as well as any Stellar Councilors I may have already picked out.

Thoughts? I am extremely open to criticism.

2 Likes

Good luck with your clan

Remove the words and I think the logo would be much better.

ye remove the words, make the stars bigger so it passes the circle edge and color them in

their clan bartender:

4 Likes

so what is your clan going to actually focus on?

Noted!

Current plan is a little bit of everything, although this most definitely is subject to change.

I think there should be another rank between the actual members and the elites which would basically be for people who have proven loyalty or dedication to the clan even if they’re not that good at pvp.

If clans can have more ranks in AO, then I will consider this. Most likely not though, I might end up just giving the elite rank to the loyal members.

1 Like

So basically Mage and Paladin.

Cool clan by the way.

Meteoroid - Wikipedia
the giant ass meteoroid crashing into their clan house

what does the starlight foundation have in its foundation to be considered a foundable place for foundations of starlights in the night sky

why is this name familiar and why do I not like it?

I have genuinely forgotten.

Make the group leader role guild master or clan master/leader

thats… boring

Guild hub 2.0

Anyways waiting for the competitive guilders to eat this topic

we are too lazy

I love space, I love the description, I love the logo. Might join on one of my files in AO hehe.

No. You have a deolas