The State of Clans and Infamy

Oh ok

Definitely agree, another thing is WoM was like the peaceful era and there was more PvP (obviously because it was the only way) than AO which is literally in the War Seas, but there’s almost no reason to fight.

Also the fact you literally don’t have to really “earn” infamy, I think it’d help to do the WoM rank type where Average+ couldn’t gain off new guilds and for AO, it could be Average+ won’t gain off islands unless another Average+ Guild is in the server because obviously they’d probably want the same island, that ways guilds will actually have to clash to claim the island they want.

Even a silverhold type thing where an island must be fought over to claim or else it can’t be claimed which would also include the Rank vs Equal rank or higher so you’re not just killing an alt to claim. Island capturing is still good but it’s literally a quantity over everything system rn and Ik it’s early access so hopefully it can be touched on that’s just how I see it.

I think this is a decent enough idea on paper but what I think may happen is that you’d have Average+ clans locking onto each other and having to hop servers just to find one another: I think that wouldn’t help with the relatively chill atmosphere we’ve got going right now (compared to as things were in WoM).
So what I’d chip in is that maybe specific islands can only be claimed by Average+ guilds? That way there may be a higher chance of fights happening over those specific islands without the server-hopping issue that might otherwise become a thing.

Already facing this issue over here vexx. Tons of demand for my guild but nowhere near able to fulfill the spots due to the few inactive members I just can’t kick.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.