The Steel Anchor: Issue # 6

Progress on the Statue

As of today, the statue being built by Kristen Waters is at 30 ‘icons’ done. Some people have been looking for the construction site but to no avail. The progress is stunning for a solo project, and non-profit! Needless to say, others and I are very excited to see more.

An Atrocious Meal

Recently, a sailor has left a… peculiar meal at a table. The ‘meal’ is described as a ‘rotting apple with a fish in it’. Yeah, not good. It has offended Darius Barlow, the food merchant, so much that he has placed a bounty on whoever made it.

The Dark Dove

I have received word on a play that is nearly finished coming from Tiberia. The play is under name of ‘The Dark Dove’ and it is about the false greatness of the Calvus reign. Now that the brainwashing has been exposed after the death of Calvus, the play is being actively worked on by Tiberian authors and Rasnan patrons.

The Missing Ship

You may remember, when The Steel Anchor was just a thought, I covered an expedition to the dark sea. However, the ship has gone missing, spending more than 6 months in the Dark Sea. Their status is currently MIA, presumed dead. There will be a reward for whoever can provide information or find the final resting place of the Glowing Pickering.

This Issue has been brought to you by…
The Ravennan Renaissance, Darius Barlow, The Grand Navy, and you readers!

(Sources & notes): An Atrocious Meal: Cooking skill: Nope, Progress on the Statue: A statue of the forums, The Missing Ship(loosely based): Lost in the Dark Sea - An AO Short Story + ARG (With Prizes)
(ooc): On time streak, yeah! I will probably make a play-like writing on ‘The Dark Dove’, so stay tuned. Have a good day!

1 Like

The show must go on :D!
We’re getting closer and closer to our end goal of 50 characters!
Here’s a sneak peak of where I might put the podium:

:hushed::open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Bro put a fish into an Apple… We should be able to make those