The story of Walter White

Disclaimer: I’ve never seen Breaking Bad, only some clips and memes, but considering the fact Walter White is probably the most common player name in AO, I must make a story about this.

The winds of whitesummit howled, a reminder of this desolate lair home to only lowly criminals and assassins. The harsh and freezing climate was the perfect factor to convince the “heroes” that this wasn’t the place they should stray near, and if they did, their unfortunate souls will never see the light of day again.

As criminals armed with firearms and swords stood guard, a Ketch emerged from the mist, painted black and with lanterns providing a dim light, and armed with Bronze carronades . A smile came onto the criminals’ face. They knew exactly what this ship meant.

Soon the ship docked at Blackwater Grotto’s main docks, and the crew of fierce men armed with tons of weapons exited. A large group of grunts boarded the ship and quickly began to take the pile of crates on the ship inside the Grotto.

“What a huge load this time, Mr. White,” a criminal expresses in shock. The person he was referring to was the captain of the ship, the most notorious drug lord of the seas: Walter White. He wore a brown musketeer hat with glasses, along with brown coats and trousers and boots. He had a flintlock and dagger attached to his belt, and on his back was a musket.

“How nice of you to personally deliver the goods to Whitesummit. These could last two whole months!” Walter smiled, “That’s not the real reason why I’m here.”

“What is, then?” The criminal asked. Walter turned and faced the criminal, “Jesse, we need to cook.” “But sir, my name is John.” “Sorry, force of habit.”

Walter steps inside, passing by the roughly built wooden shacks of the grotto, the Blackwater criminals standing guard with their firearms and swords, and they assassin journeyman guarding the red corner who gives him a confused look.

Walter arrives before a cooking pot. Around him was the cargo he brought along. “We are ready, sir.” “Good. Let’s begin.”

The criminals open the first of three crates. Immediately a strange, sharp smell pops out. Walter, wearing a mask and gloves, is immune to the smell. He carefully takes out the products inside – a strange, rare type of mushroom, colored with a shade of purple, unlike the usual white, brown or blue. Walter grabs a bunch of them and throws them into the pot, watching them dissolve and turning the water into a dark-purplish color. “These give you, uh, special effects,” Walter informed, “on to the next one.”

An assistant hands Walter a cauldron, and he begins to put in ingredients of all sorts: bones, red urchin spines, etc. The potion turns into a foul purple color, producing a strong smell that makes people “very high” in the words of Walter White. He bellows, “MORE! WE MUST COOK MORE!” And Mr. White pours in more bizarre ingredients, such as strange liquids said to have been collected from the dark sea. Bubbles popped violently in the pot.

“And now the finishing touch……” Walter points his hand at a crate, and a blue magic circle with the symbol of a crystal emerged. Just as he charged energy, ready to conjure the crystals–

BOOM! A huge explosion rocked the entrance of Blackwater Grotto. Several criminals were sent flying backward. Walter and several criminals turned in horror: a Gravy Commander and 2 Gravy Majors stand at what was once an entrance, followed by a crew of marines and captains.

“WALTER WHITE, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR SELLING 3 BILLION KILOGRAMS WORTH OF CRYSTAL METH,” the Gravy Commander yelled in fury.

Walter charges up both his hands, “Let’s do this-” Kablam! Before he could react, one of the Gravy Majors lept at him and smashed the ground with a shockwave with his iron leg, sending Walter flying backward and crashing into the Tailor’s stall. Then, the crew of marines stepped forward and aimed their muskets at thean. Boom! An enormous volley was aimed at Walter White, as bullets pierced his whole body.

“Ughh……” Walter slowly got up, resembling more of a colander than a human. Blood spew out like a fountain, and after taking 2 steps, he crashes to the ground, unconscious.

Two days later, the Agora’s huge headlines read: BREAKING (BAD): THE EXECUTION OF WALTER WHITE, followed by details: Last night notorious drug lord Walter Hartwell White Sr, also known as Heisenburg, was executed at Palo Town for murder, theft, producing drugs with intent to supply, assault and battery, kidnapping, property destruction, use of explosives, breaking and entering, illegal procession of a biological toxin, indecent exposure, bribing a public official, coercion, obstruction of justice, trash burning, administering a substance with intent, assisted suicide, arson, and grand larceny. The reporters couldn’t hear his last words cuz apparently they are deaf even tho the criminals most of the time yelled out loud THE ONE PIECE IS REAL yeah I hate my job I should quit.

Press F to pay respects.

4 Likes

Nah bro really wrote a WALTER WHITE story! This is NOT a bad reference

1 Like

Hopefully Walter Jr will be able to avenge his father and carry on his blue meth legacy :broken_heart:

This is actually happening right now